Universal Health Care/king

115 WHITE ROAD, King, NC, 27021

Reviews of Universal Health Care/king

September 04, 2011

By Grandmasboy

Hands down the worse health care facility I have visited. Unable to find a nurse or anyone else to help me. Not very clean inside or out. Nothing for anyone to do but roam the halls and that seems to be all they did, so sad .On my mission to find a health care facility unfortunately this was the only one I had problems with and I visited several . Sorry improvement may need to be in the works.

August 25, 2011

By CARING101

GOOD LUCK FINDING A NURSE OF CNA TO COME AND HELP YOUR LOVE ONE WHEN NEEDED ... I THINK THEY ARE OVER WHELMED AND HAVE A LOT TO DO ? I COULD SMELL NOTHING BUT URINE WHEN I WENT TO VISIT AND I KNOW THE NURSES AND AIDS COULD SMELL IT AS WELL BUT DID NOTHING ? MANY ELDERS FALL AND WITH NOT MUCH ASSISTANCE .CHOOSE WELL THIS IS ONE OF YOUR LOVE ONES...

Features of Universal Health Care/king

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Universal Health Care/king

Universal Health Care/king is a nursing home in King, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Universal Health Care/king for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Universal Health Care/king