Lincoln Park Manor

694 Isaac Prugh Way, Kettering, OH, 45429

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Lincoln Park Manor

GranddaughterDayton December 27, 2013

We transferred my grandmother here from a different facility to provide her better, more competent care and boy, were we glad we did! Lincoln Park Manor has some of the most caring, knowledgeable, attentive staff we've come across! From intake, we explained that she had developed a wound on her heel that was not treated by the previous facility, Lincoln Park Manor actually had a wound care specialist on site and provided detailed notes about the care & progress for her heel. She never once was waiting for food, water, or care. One night, Grandma didn't want to bother the staff & she tried to make it to the bathroom but fell on the floor, the staff found her very quickly & called right away. They did immediate xrays & a full assessment to confirm she was okay. They also did follow ups just to confirm. The facility was clean, it always smelled nice, residents appeared to enjoy the common areas-they have fish tanks, a large bird cage, and lots of areas for activities or socializing. The only reason we did not give 5 stars is 1) the facility is not Medicaid approved & 2) the social worker on site was not helpful when we had to find a new facility when Grandma's Medicare days ran out. Other facilities asked why our current social worker wasn't the one calling them, it was family. Maybe she was new? Very nice, but not too helpful. I would 100% recommend this facility for long term care, the nurses were amazing, the place was well run, there was comfort in knowing that my Grandma's personal, medical & emotional needs were met with great care. Thank you, Lincoln Park Manor!

mariecant May 03, 2012

My experience with Lincoln Park Manor was quite positive. The staff was quite knowledgeable and very helpful whenever needed. They went above and beyond to make residents as well as visitors feel invited and welcomed. They were all very positive and seemed to enjoy their work. The amenities were amazing. The facilites were spotless and completely appropriate for the needs of the residents. A 90th birthday party was held in one of the large rooms and it held more than 100 people for the celebration. The assisted living facility catered the food and it was delicious and exactly what my grandmother wanted. The facility also has a gym, library, cafeteria, chapel, and laundry room. In their library they have a machine which magnifies print for someone that needs extremely large print as my grandmother does. The apartments themselves are well appointed and quite clean. My grandmother's apartment has a small kitchen, bathroom with shower, kitchenette, living area and bedroom all within a very small space which I think was perfect for her.

Red3 April 02, 2012

Other

Dr's were always on call, welling to answer any question. and the nurses were top rate.

From Lincoln Park Manor

Lincoln Park Manor’s Assisted Living area offers an elegant dining room and meals are served restaurant style. The bright atmosphere is a welcoming area to enjoy your meals. Three meals and snacks are served daily and includes a variety to chose from. Food substitutions are prepared for those residents who have limited diets. Our culinary team can be very creative and try to accommodate your food preferences.

Features of Lincoln Park Manor

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: