Payment

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Regency Hermiston Nursing & Rehab Center

Posted by H2G June 05, 2015
1.0

This place is terrible. My grandmother who has dementia, recently fell and broke her hip and was sent to this place. She has repeatedly been given food that she is allergic to even though the notes are very clear in all of her files/charts and posted in her room. She has not been given back her laundry in a timely manner causing her to have to wear dirty clothes as well as she has a colostomy bag due to stomach cancer and they are not checking it and cleaning it often enough and she has been soaking wet from overflow whenever my mother goes into to check on her. She has been there almost two months and my mother has spoken to staff numerous times and the care does not get any better - do not trust your loved ones to be cared for properly a this facility.

Posted by Hack March 24, 2015
1.0

My mother was a re-hab patient there. The care was substandard and CNA's routinely handled her care in less than appropriate manners. She was supposed to be 'non weight bearing' on one leg, third day there I came in to find two CNA's trying to make her WALK to the bathroom! This was but one of several instances, of highly questionable treatment.

There seemed to be little cooperative communication between the therapy department and the nursing staff. "Care instructions" from Therapists and doctors were supposed to be regularly updated, and were not.

Posted by hus August 24, 2014
1.0

wife was a resident at the center she was treated with disrespect and didn't get near the care she needed.She caught staff infection which wasn't known until she was taken to different care center! not happy at all concerned Steve

Posted by Caring80445650 April 29, 2014
4.0

Regency Hermiston is a nice place. I have my own private room. The staff is nice. They don’t rush me. I do what I want on my own. They let me do my own showers. They let me do whatever I want by myself. When I was in another facility, I didn’t get that. The only reason I want to go back to assisted living is that I can get therapy at the hospital. Here at the nursing home, I can’t use therapy. My legs are too weak to use the equipment, and I need therapy bad. So I’m just here. I’m not doing anything, so there’s no reason for me to be here at the nursing home. The state won’t pay for therapy as long as I’m in a nursing home. They do housework every day, so the place is clean. My room is clean, nice, quiet, and it’s not crowded.

Posted by Caring3066 September 25, 2013
3.0

Regency of Hermiston is the only facility in town which offered full nursing care. The place was fine. Their staff was good and I like their physical therapy. The rooms were spacious and the food was good. I would recommend this facility to others.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 385263

Health
1.0
Overall
2.0
Quality