Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Mountain Valley

601 West Cameron Avenue, Kellogg, ID, 83837

Reviews of Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Mountain Valley

Ann Miller August 28, 2015

My mother has been a resident at Mountain Valley for the last six months - she has received amazing quality of care that is worthy of recognition, but last week we had a tragedy in our family. We were so worried that my mother would quickly lose all the ground that she had gained over the last six months based on this news - but the staff of Mountain Valley just would not let it happen. They all surrounded her with love and special attention where at times all that meant was just listening to her remember. I am so proud to have such a wonderful place that my mother now calls her home and her new family. Thank you staff at Mountain Valley for being there for my mother when I couldn't!!! You made the difference for all of us!!

Tyrone.Shulaysis August 20, 2014

What a pleasant surprise I had when visiting my loved one at this nursing home. The d├ęcor of the dining room was something that obviously well thought out by someone. Everyone who was there was so pleasant. I liked that the staff were so engaged with the people who were receiving services there. The administrator cares and it was very apparent that she is involved in all aspects of the nursing home.

From Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Mountain Valley

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Features of Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation - Mountain Valley

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 135065
  • Ownership Type For Profit Limited Liability Company

• Resident Capacity 68