Spanish Meadows Nursing & Rehab

Claim Listing

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Spanish Meadows Nursing & Rehab

santaanna April 14, 2013

Our family and friends would like to take this opportunity to thank the SPANISH MEADOWS FACILITY ON KATY FLEWELLEN RD. IN KATY, TEXAS for the care of our friend and loved one at this facility. Our friends say thank you for all you have done for our loved one. We thank the following: all the nursing supervisors all week and weekends on all shifts, all the nurses, all the cna's, all the respiratory personnel, all the physical therapists, all the cleaning crew(carpet cleaning, mopping, eaxing, dusting, boxes of plastic gloves, bathroom cleanliness in the ropom, fixing the TV witht he remote control, filters for the air conditioners, etc., Dr. Beatrice, Dr. Wahaja, Mrs. Thurman for walking the hallways and visiting the patients and caretakers, all the food personnel(G tube personnel), all the financial personnel, all the front door receptionists all week and weekends and all shifts, Ms. McKenney (socail directors), Activities personnell, Max, Terrell, Nate. Again, we thank you!!!! God bless you all!

notso happy November 07, 2012

This facility is run unprofessionally. You do not want your loved one here. My aunt almost died on the first day here because the staff was so inexperienced and the communication between administation and staff was horrible. If it had not been for the 87 year old lady in the other side of the room calling out for help, my aunt would have died within 4 hours of being admitted to this place. Don't fall for the smoozin smiles of the administration either. They think by being nice you will not see how incompetent they are. Also keep up with your loved one possessions. Workers go through their personal belongings. This happened to my aunt - the worker did not know some one was in the room watching him filter through my aunts things. Look some where else for a facility.

About Spanish Meadows Nursing & Rehab

Spanish Meadows Nursing & Rehab is a nursing home in Katy, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Spanish Meadows Nursing & Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Spanish Meadows Nursing & Rehab

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Spanish Meadows Nursing & Rehab