Seasons Care Center

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Seasons Care Center

July 08, 2015

By Niece too

My Aunt Margaret recently passed away at Seasons. The staff is accomodating, but I cannot say the same for their Head of Nursing who was never present at any of the care plan meetings, nor during the two days she was dying. I agree with my sister, be very careful with their business office as they are not knowledgeable, nor professional. If we had it to do over, we would have not chose Seasons as a home for our Aunt who needed 24-hr care.

July 08, 2015

By Margaret's niece

My aunt recently passed away at seasons. Her Care was satisfactory however be careful with front office. They are unprofessional and do not have knowledge on how Medicare and Rep Payee designations work.

December 12, 2012

By lovmydad2

My father has been at Season's for a couple of years now. He is in the late stages of Alzheimer's and now in a wheelchair. I love this facility. The staff is very attentive to the my father and the whole family. We are actually allowed to have a private dinners for holidays with my father. My father loved the holidays, escpecially the food! We bring in all his favorites and eat with him as if he were at home. He always looks clean and cared for and in good health. My stepmother goes almost everyday to have feed him lunch as do many spouses that have loved ones in the facility.

Features of Seasons Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Seasons Care Center

Seasons Care Center is a nursing home in Kansas City, MO that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Seasons Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Seasons Care Center