Transitional Health Services of Kannapolis

1810 CONCORD LAKE RD, Kannapolis, NC, 28082

Reviews of Transitional Health Services of Kannapolis

Caring336 August 22, 2012

My mom's been there since June. She's in for a stroke and had a hip replacement. I think she's been well taken care of. She had urinary tract infection 4 times, so we really haven't gotten to do the rehab program that we wanted to because they isolate her during those times. So in fairness to them, I think they have an excellent rehab program, but she hasn't been able to participate in it because she's been isolated.

choosing33 December 31, 2011

The facility is generally pretty but not clean in appearance, and with some slight odors in the air. I saw an inadequate number of staff during our visit and did not see any who were addressing residents in a more personal way, especially the nurses. The staff were "doing their job" and not as if they were enjoyed their job. Not giving many options to those residents who might prefer a different schedule for therapy and activities. Little or no interaction with management and staff. Overall I just was not very impressed with this facility. I cannot pinpoint anything that was particularly wrong with it, but it just lacked that home like feel that I would want someone to have if they were moving in long term. I'm more neutral on whether or not I would recommend this one and rather, would suggest that someone visit the facility for themselves and see if the more "personal touch" that some other facilities might offer.

About Transitional Health Services of Kannapolis

Transitional Health Services of Kannapolis is a nursing home in Kannapolis, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Transitional Health Services of Kannapolis for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Transitional Health Services of Kannapolis

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Transitional Health Services of Kannapolis