Salem Village Nursing & Rehab

1314 ROWELL AVENUE, Joliet, IL, 60433

Reviews of Salem Village Nursing & Rehab

crazy4binx June 23, 2012

We placed my mother in a nursery home due to her lack of mobility. We chose this home in particular because it being close to our home. My mom is currently involved in physical therapy, through a separate company. The CNA's that have worked with my mom have all been extremely nice and very easy to get a long with as well as trust while family isn't visiting. The nurses are kind and show a lot of support for my mother as well as the rest of the family. They have made mistakes but all little ones which have been corrected. Most importantly, my mom likes her caretakers very much. Now, we don't see any doctors on a regular basis and some times, it seems as though too many people are involved with decision making and that seems to be the cause of all the mistakes. Regardless, Salem Village is a very trustworthy facility. When a mistake is made, they own up and correct it as soon as possible.

amh1111 May 03, 2012

i had to deliver somethings to a couple of residents in salem village. when first walking in you are in a reception area. the receptionist was very nice and helpful.she gave us directions and we were on our way. the halls and dining area from what we could see were not decorated and quite sterile looking. we got lost a couple times and had to ask directions from 2 different people. one of them was very nice and the other not so much. the patients are allow to bring thier belongings with them to make their rooms theirs which is a huge plus. over all i would say that this is a very nice place

About Salem Village Nursing & Rehab

Salem Village Nursing & Rehab is a nursing home in Joliet, IL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Salem Village Nursing & Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Salem Village Nursing & Rehab

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: