Iroquois Nursing Home

4600 SOUTHWOOD HEIGHTS DRIVE, Jamesville, NY, 13078

Reviews of Iroquois Nursing Home

December 24, 2013

Right now my relative is in Iroquois Nursing Home. It is a temporary facility, just for rehab. I like everything there. Everything was fine and we're very happy with it. The facility is very clean and you don't feel like it's a rehab/nursing-type home. It's very nice.

November 14, 2013

By rleena

My dad was not well cared for as we found mysterious bruises on his shoulder, accidents in his wheel chair, placed in bathroom for long period of time no attendance, never saw the doctor, never but heard of him only, nurses care was poor giving him water at his foot end and not by his bed side, weird! left at dining table with his head down in his plate of food, not helping with his feeding, he received only twice rehab and never helped with his walking, male nurse rolled him into shower and left him in there alone and never washed him.. horrible behavior, with in two weeks there...he died. I feel sorry for anyone putting there loved ones into these peoples hands of careless, cruel thoughtless actions, never once saw the doctor and they had excuses each time!!! Less than 1 star!! BEWARE

June 19, 2012

By Dawn2

I think it's a nice facility. I believe this was developed by the doctors of the hospital so they could have a way of getting their patients out of their chronic visits. The nurses and staff changes now and then but I was quite impressed with the way they handle the patients in there. They seemed to care for the patients and they seemed involved with them.

Features of Iroquois Nursing Home

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Iroquois Nursing Home

Iroquois Nursing Home is a nursing home in Jamesville, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Iroquois Nursing Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Iroquois Nursing Home