The Shannon Gray Rehabilitation & Recovery Center

2005 SHANNON GRAY COURT, Jamestown, NC, 27282

Reviews of The Shannon Gray Rehabilitation & Recovery Center

Kelley4 April 12, 2014

My mom stayed at The Shannon Gray. It was very good, and we had no complaints with it. Everything was wonderful. They did a great job. They were very good to her even as she was dying. They put her in an empty room for us so that the family could come. They were very caring and very good to my mother.

Peaches11 September 25, 2012

I will not even rate this facility the rehab department--- YOU ROCK!!! The business office--- Sarah -- has absolutely no compassion for the residents -- during my stay she called me while I was napping to tell me to pay my bill using a very rude, unprofessional approach -- maybe someday she will be in a facility and see how it feels!!! love the transportation dept too--- you made those appointments of mine so enjoyable!!!! I think a new administrator may be in order though-- another person who has no compassion for the human race--kudos to all the CNAs during the week-- no comment on the weekend--- it's like a ghost town !!! Kudos to all the floor nurses too--- luv you guys!!! just re think your decision on this facility--- MONEY HUNGRY to say the least!!!

About The Shannon Gray Rehabilitation & Recovery Center

The Shannon Gray Rehabilitation & Recovery Center is a nursing home in Jamestown, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Shannon Gray Rehabilitation & Recovery Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Shannon Gray Rehabilitation & Recovery Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of The Shannon Gray Rehabilitation & Recovery Center