Highland Care Center | Jamaica, NY

91 31 175TH STREET, Jamaica, NY, 11432

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Highland Care Center | Jamaica, NY

Leonard5 February 26, 2015

I have been with Highland Care for a year and a half. My first impression wasn't great, but it's bound to become much better. What happened was the first owner wasn’t too good, but the new people coming in started to remodel and change the food. They started to do some good things. They have card games and arts and crafts. They bring in people for music and stuff like that. The food is getting better. I'm in a private room, but it is not spacious. I'm a big guy and I have a wheelchair, so it is kind of cramped. The staff is getting better.

Caring102362050 November 30, 2014

So far our experience at Highland Care Center is OK so far. The room is OK. The food is good. Their dining room is clean and well organized. The staff's attitude is excellent.

About Highland Care Center

Highland Care Center is a nursing home in Jamaica, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Highland Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Highland Care Center