The Terrace of Jacksonville

10680 Old St Augustine Rd, Jacksonville, FL, 32257

Reviews of The Terrace of Jacksonville

tammi63 December 12, 2012

My mom is in rehab at this nursing center and this will more than likely be the nursing home we choose for her to stay in. The staff is so friendly and caring and so good with my mother. They talk to her like shes their family member, they treat her with dignity and respect and go out of the way to make her feel like shes at home. I am so grateful for them and for loving my mom the way we do at our house because it isn't easy deciding on placing a loved one in a nursing home. Its been very hard for me emotionally, especially around the holidays, but knowing that this nursing home will care for her like I did for 4 years living with me makes the transition a little easier. Thank you Southlake.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About The Terrace of Jacksonville

The Terrace of Jacksonville is a nursing home in Jacksonville, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact The Terrace of Jacksonville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of The Terrace of Jacksonville

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 105423

Location of The Terrace of Jacksonville