St Catherine Laboure Manor, Inc

1750 Stockton ST, Jacksonville, FL, 32204

Reviews of St Catherine Laboure Manor, Inc

Lowana November 22, 2013

St. Catherine Laboure Manor was a wonderful place. The nurses were great and they had a lot of activities for the residents. The rooms were clean and were kept clean, it did not stink at all. I would recommend this facility to other people.

caring010711 July 25, 2013

Our situation was that my relative was sent to St. Catherine Laboure Manor for a rehab. This facility is associated with the hospital that she was in. However, her rehab was not successful enough for her to be able to leave that place. Also it is easier for us not to move her to another facility, so she just stays there. The people working there are fine. She has been there for several months now.

Sandra D. June 23, 2013

St. Catherine Laboure Manor is part of St. Vincent Hospital. Most of the patients when they had surgery and they need rehabilitation, St. Vincent will send them to St. Catherine as long as there are available beds and there happened to be one available bed for my mother when she got there. She stayed there for three months. The staff was phenomenal, very attentive. She had wonderful CNAs, two good nurses, and her managed care counselor was really good at communicating. My mom did fine in therapy. It's an older facility but it was still very clean.

Hate this place June 23, 2013

This is the worst place for anyone that can't speak for them self's. This place is all about getting a pay check not the care of the people they are to take care of. My Dad is in the lock down area with Alzheimer's and they can't seem to get rid of the SCABIES that he's had now for about a year. This place need's to be closed down. They are all a bunch of hypocrites.

Sandibch October 02, 2012

My Grandmother is in the Memory Ward at SCLM. The condition of the facility is appalling. The Staff is neither resourceful or professional. The Memory Ward is plagued with c diff colitis and universal precautions are NOT being practiced. There is a lack of compassion coupled with a lackadaisical sense of existence-it feels as though because of the Dementia, Alzheimer's or other neurological disorders that these wonderful human beings are being dishonored in their disabled state. Many articles have been stolen from my Grandmother's room. The atmosphere is not safe-patients have fallen, vacant rooms are used for sexual relations by residents, etc. We are currently weighing if we should keep here at St. Catherine's. We are present each day but some things that I will not mention have occurred which has resulted in a great breech of confidence. The nurse manager has no idea what is happening in her area. I often think would she turn a deaf ear to the cries of her mother as she does these noble people whom she has been charged to for and protect...She is failing and our loved ones are suffering!

gibbs19 December 23, 2011

the care is below standars and this facility should be investigated. no ac theft of patient items

About St Catherine Laboure Manor, Inc

St Catherine Laboure Manor, Inc is a nursing home in Jacksonville, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact St Catherine Laboure Manor, Inc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of St Catherine Laboure Manor, Inc

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of St Catherine Laboure Manor, Inc