Regents Park of Jacksonville

8700 AC SKINNER PARKWAY, Jacksonville, FL, 32256

Reviews of Regents Park of Jacksonville

Lowana November 23, 2013

Regents Park of Jacksonville was an upscale nursing home, it was like a country club. The nursing staff were great and the physical therapy department was up to date. The residents could do little chores like cooking. And during Christmas and holidays, they did something special. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

LadyJagFan November 15, 2011

I am very disappointed with this facility. I find the care of my loved one to be substandard and management that doesnt care about your complaints. They hold care plan meetings and you discuss problems you have and nothing ever gets done. The food is nothing short of disgusting. They dress the dining room with stained napkins and tablecloths. The toliets leak, the cable does not work correctly, mold on vents, etc. They dont change patients underwear to frequently as I have found none in my loved ones laundry for a couple of weeks other than the ones I found on them and changed myself because they were dirty. The staff turns down the thermostat in patient rooms to suit the temperature for their own comfort and not the patients. When I asked for the number to the corporate office they refused to give it to me. My loved one had a gold chain and cross stolen right off her neck. I have seen patients in the dining room waiting on their meals for a half hour after everyone else was served. Maintenance is completely useless. I caught the head honcho getting my loved one to sign a paper saying they did not want the flu shot. I have a POA for them and they are not competent enough to even know what a flu shot is. My advice to anyone considering putting a loved one in this facility is to "look elsewhere". the management of this facility does not care to change a thing or make anything any better or address any of your concerns and or complaints.

About Regents Park of Jacksonville

Regents Park of Jacksonville is a nursing home in Jacksonville, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Regents Park of Jacksonville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Regents Park of Jacksonville