Consulate Health Care Of Jacksonville

4101 Southpoint Drive East, Jacksonville, FL, 32216

Reviews of Consulate Health Care Of Jacksonville

May 23, 2016

By DIGUSTED TO THE MAX!!

For the second time in about a month of weekends, when I was tied up otherwise and did not visit my husband who is bed-ridden at this facility, until Sunday afternoon, after last seeing him on Friday night, I discovered my husband laying in his filth. My husband told me that no-one turned him, checked, and his changed his underwear or his clothes since Saturday morning. On Sunday, when I walked into my husband's room, I could smell the stench that emulated from his un-cleaned self as I entered the room. I AM SO TIRED OF COMPLAINING TO THOSE WHO SUPPOSE TO BE IN CHARGE THAT I DO INTEND TO GO OUTSIDE OF THIS FACILITY NOW WITH MY COMPLAINTS IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES TO GET THESE PEOPLE'S ATTENTION!!

September 03, 2015

By Christopher b.

The long term residents love the staff and their care. The staff is technically superior and provides services -like hem dialysis- that most others do not. The rehab staff is second to none.

June 13, 2013

By Everette

Consulate Health Care is a very clean place. It doesn't have any odor and it has a very sanitary smell. It is also a very safe and secure area. The staff there are very friendly and quick to respond to issues. They make sure my mom takes her medication on time. She is still adjusting because it has only been a couple of weeks since she moved in there, but she seems to be happy. Obviously, she doesn't have to worry about anything because everything is provided for her there. Also the food they serve is very good.

November 28, 2012

When my father came ouf of rehab, the hospital suggested Consulate Health Care. This facility lose their clothes, so you don't need to let them do the washing because all your clothes disappear. That's a known fact. I've already bought my dad six pairs of pajamas since he's been there. The food is not very good, the staff seems confused and there's too much confusion to really know what's going on. It's a typical normal nursing facility. They're not awful, but I'm sure there are others out there that's better.

July 21, 2010

By nataliek

Avoid this location! - Trust me there are better places!

Very close family patient in 2010 - below average OT/PT treatment. Feces on floor, lack of towels, non-working room issues reported, non-repsonsiveness to multiple family concerns. Under staffed - all areas. This facility should be avoided. If only choice - please ensure have advocate for a majority of time and available with patient for therapy observation.

Features of Consulate Health Care Of Jacksonville

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Consulate Health Care Of Jacksonville

Consulate Health Care Of Jacksonville is a nursing home in Jacksonville, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Consulate Health Care Of Jacksonville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Consulate Health Care Of Jacksonville