Magnolia Manor- Inman

63 Blackstock Road, Inman, SC, 29349

Reviews of Magnolia Manor- Inman

Harrik01 November 17, 2013

Very unhappy! This facility is very short handed to say the least. Yes they have a good number of activities for the patients. Weekend caregivers didn't seem to b as good as the weekday help. The calls received about patient care wasn't important as the things we needed to hear about. If your love one gets sick ..you have to be very persistent to get help for them. The doctors an professional help never got around to the patients as much as they should. If you needed anything from the business office. You had better go in person before 4 pm in the afternoon or else you would b out of luck. If u do happen to get one person in the business office still there ..an they are on a personal phone call, you will probably get yelled at for needing help. With the hrs we work an our loved ones are there all weekend ..it is hard getting there during business hours... I have always understood customer service as an important one..as so you wouldn't have that position if it wasn't for the customers or the patients..a business office person is still a person that serves customers an the public. A customer or patient should never be belittled or talk down to.

Dianne8 September 30, 2013

My mom had been in Magnolia Manor for about a year and a half. We chose this nursing home for her because her sister was already in there. In fact, they were nice enough to put my mom in the same room with her sister. The room was just basically like a two-bedroom hospital room with a shared bathroom but it was clean. The staff was very helpful but only to a point. They did have activities for them and the one that my mom liked best was the Elvis impersonator. He came in quite a bit and she enjoyed that very much. They also did their nails. They also had church services. She enjoyed that too. They did have other classes but my mom didn't go with those because she's not that type of person. I think this facility needs a little bit more aides for their patients. Nevertheless, I would still recommend this place.

soapsushi May 13, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My dad is currently living at Magnolia Manor. He had surgery almost two years ago that did not go well and has been either in a hospital or nursing home since. This is his second nursing home, and he came to Magnolia Manor unable to get out of bed, he had a bedsore on his back that exposed the bone, and he was in terrible spirits. Magnolia Manor is not a very attractive facility, and I don't like the smell, but they have done what the previous facility could not do: they have worked on his wound and now it is healed over completely. He feels better, gets out of bed and goes outside in his wheelchair. Overall, they have done good things for my dad, and we are very grateful.

About Magnolia Manor- Inman

Magnolia Manor- Inman is a nursing home in Inman, SC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Magnolia Manor- Inman for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Magnolia Manor- Inman

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 425032

Location of Magnolia Manor- Inman