Payment Options

Medicare, Medicaid

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Washington Healthcare Center

Caring people make the difference at Washington Healthcare Center. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare who are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family. Call and ask for a member of our admissions team for more information or stop by and visit. We look forward to serving you!

We are conveniently located on the Westside of Indianapolis, just minutes from downtown. Washington Healthcare Center is close to emergency health care and several full service hospitals, including Methodist, IU, Wishard, Clarian West, and Hendricks Regional, all with easy access to I-465, and close to I-70 and I-74 from Washington Street.

Reviews of Washington Healthcare Center

Washington Healthcare Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring72030850 November 23, 2013
3.0

My sister likes Washington Health Care Center. Everything is AOK and she seems to be comfortable there. The facility is always clean and adequate. She is in a room with another patient. She loves the food there. The staff seems to be on the ball. However, as a whole, I just don't think this facility is all that great. They let her atrophied and they didn't do anything about it. I didn't see anything really bad, but it would be difficulty without the help of probably a couple of people to help her get out from the bed itself.

Washington Healthcare Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by exodus November 06, 2009
1.0

Not a good experience

I recently visited my mother who was admitted to the facility. I arrived during her physical restorative therapy time. I was perturbed to see the caregiver on her cellphone text messaging whomever. I watched from around the corner and as I came in the room, she put it up and started attending to the patients who were all in a circle doing nothing. Not sure of her name. She was short with short hair

Medicare Ratings

3.0

Location of Washington Healthcare Center

Features of Washington Healthcare Center

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We offer 24 hour nursing care.
  • Hospice care

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Features extra: Premier services include: Moving Forward Rehabilitation, Auguste's Cottage Memory Care, Skilled Nursing Services, Long Term Care, Respite, Hospice

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Licenses: 14-000393-1

• Housing extra: We offer private and semi-private accommodations.

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

Get Details