Southpointe Healthcare Center

4904 War Admiral Drive, Indianapolis, IN, 46237

Reviews of Southpointe Healthcare Center

friendofpatient September 13, 2015

A new nice facility should be secondary to staffing. I have seen caring hard working individuals, but weekends are either very short staffed or the help is less responsive. Four weekends in a row of very frustrating lack of care has had determined hard working friends feeling so helpless. She is wheelchair bound and using the knee bending machine. She has been left on toilets and knee bending machines far past time required with no one responding to calls for 45 min and more. At one point, she had to have family call the facility to get them to respond. She had had her foot stuck in knee bending machine almost an hour past time to come out. I would recommend checking reviews about staffing and not just looking at appearance of building before choosing facilities.

C.Huffman August 20, 2015

My mother was in Southpointe for 8 week after having had knee replacement surgery. My mother has many health issues including Parkinson making her very unsteady on her feet. Before having her knee replacement she had fell many time with injuries every time. Our family was very concerned about her having a knee replacement, concerned her falling would get worse. I can honestly say Southpointe nursing and therapy staff has changed my mothers life for the better. Not only did they help her through the pain and regaining her balance but they also gave her tips on how to steady her gait while walking, how to balance when picking things up and even suggested medical equipment at home to make life easier to manage. My mother has not fallen and gets around better now than she has in more than 10 years. Thanks to Southpointe my family has a happier and healthier mom.

Sharon110722450 July 30, 2015

My mom is at Kindred SouthPointe. Their nursing and rehab staff have been good. Their dining room is clean. The rooms are very nice and very clean. My mom does bingo, which they have about twice a week. She also does wheel-of-fortune, which they have once a week. Then she gets her hair and nails done also once a week. The dining room is clean and nice, but I think they need more variety of food. Mom complains sometimes about that.

About Southpointe Healthcare Center

Southpointe Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Indianapolis, IN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Southpointe Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Southpointe Healthcare Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: