Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - SouthPointe

4904 War Admiral Drive, Indianapolis, IN, 46237

Reviews of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - SouthPointe

C.Huffman August 20, 2015

My mother was in Southpointe for 8 week after having had knee replacement surgery. My mother has many health issues including Parkinson making her very unsteady on her feet. Before having her knee replacement she had fell many time with injuries every time. Our family was very concerned about her having a knee replacement, concerned her falling would get worse. I can honestly say Southpointe nursing and therapy staff has changed my mothers life for the better. Not only did they help her through the pain and regaining her balance but they also gave her tips on how to steady her gait while walking, how to balance when picking things up and even suggested medical equipment at home to make life easier to manage. My mother has not fallen and gets around better now than she has in more than 10 years. Thanks to Southpointe my family has a happier and healthier mom.

Sharon110722450 July 30, 2015

My mom is at Kindred SouthPointe. Their nursing and rehab staff have been good. Their dining room is clean. The rooms are very nice and very clean. My mom does bingo, which they have about twice a week. She also does wheel-of-fortune, which they have once a week. Then she gets her hair and nails done also once a week. The dining room is clean and nice, but I think they need more variety of food. Mom complains sometimes about that.

About Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - SouthPointe

Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - SouthPointe is a nursing home in Indianapolis, IN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - SouthPointe for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - SouthPointe

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: