Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Eagle Creek

4102 Shore Drive, Indianapolis, IN, 46254

Reviews of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Eagle Creek

Robert83420750 July 31, 2014

We just visited Kindred. It seemed to be a nice facility. It looked clean. My mom's friend seemed to like it and they looked like to be taking good care of her. The staff's work ethic seemed to be good there. They seemed to be taking care of the patients. They were pretty good. The staff looked pretty efficient for their work ethic. They always seemed to have activities going on in the cafeteria where the residents could participate in if they want it. Also they were running a safety drill if there was any emergency just to practice. The room was comfortable enough for the patient. It seemed to be a nice room. The dining room seemed to be clean and nice. I would recommend Kindred. The best thing I like I think was the cleanliness of it. I like that.

betteroff September 08, 2013

The staff was horrible, when they bothered to show up for work. They were not attentive to the patients needs and often stole from them. The facility was clean but had a horrible stench. People were always screaming. We moved dad out as fast as possible.

alaurenrandolph May 09, 2012

Unfortunately, the staff was horrible. They were not attentive to the patients needs and often stole from them. The facility was clean but had a horrible stench.

From Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Eagle Creek

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Features of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Eagle Creek

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 155664
  • Resident Capacity 120
  • Ownership Type Non Profit Corporation

Location of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Eagle Creek