Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

149 Klattenhoff Lane, Hutto, TX, 78634

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

Cindy Jones September 15, 2015

Our Uncle Bill was transferred from Lubbock to here so he would be closer to us. The transfer went extremely well. Chris at Falcon ridge coordinated the move. Uncle Bill is bed-ridden and requires special attention. The staff at Falcon ridge is top notch! They dress in casual clothes and really give an "at home " vibe to guests and family members. Falon ridge is a beautiful facility. Upon entering one thinks they must be at a fancy hotel or a vacation lodge. No Funny smells or upset patrons! Seeing is believing. Take a tour and have lunch. The meals are good. We know Uncle Bill is getting the best of care. Visit Falcon Ridge in Hutto and leave with peace of mind.

Sherry Chambers August 29, 2015

A few days before I turned 67, I fell at home and broke 4 ribs. After 6 days in the ICC at the hospital, they sent me home. I could not use anything on my right side, I could not get myself up and down, in and out of bed, in and out of a chair. and I could not let anything thouch the right side of my back. Prior to this I was an active retired person. Now I was helpless. Because I was on SS it took a while for my family to find someone who would take me at their location and help me do the daily things to get back on my feet. Fortunately Falcon Ridge said yes. It was a brand new facility, my room had never been used. The staff was friendly and very caring. The Therapy area worked with me several times each day and I quickly became able to use my right arm. They even had a beauty shop in house to help with my wild hair. They also have a great meal selection. I am a very finicky eater, but did not go hungry and could always find food options. The only problem I had while there was a glitch with my medication being ready when I arrived. Fortunately my family had all the numbers they needed to alert those in charge to the problem and for my family to get my medicines where they could be administered. After a weekend of confusion regarding my meds, thing got regulated and much better by the time the weekday shift arrived. I have recommended this location to several friends if they need rehab on body parts and I would go back there if needed .

MCharlton July 11, 2015

OUTSTANDING!!! My mother has lived at Falcon Ridge since it opened several months ago, after living in another facility for 2 and a half years. Let me tell you, the quality of care is unsurpassed!! From the minute you step in the door, you realize you have entered a special place. The cornerstone of this facility is the high expectations and leadership of it's administrator, Chris. He is completely committed to running the best nursing facility I have yet to come across. He is motivated, professional, compassionate and goes "above and beyond"! Also, Charles, the Director of Nursing is amazing! He leads by example, requiring the best from his nurses and CNA's. Charles is the perfect blend of professional and fun! Together, they are an unbeatable team. The therapy and rehab departments are incredible and the activities director is young and energetic. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the entire staff at Falcon Ridge. They enhance the beautiful physical environment with their work ethic and compassion and help make Falcon Ridge a safe and HAPPY place for loved ones. I cannot imagine my mother living anywhere else. I would HIGHLY recommend Falcon Ridge to any and everyone who is looking for rehabilitation care or a long term home for a loved one.

Bboop39 July 04, 2015

My husband was in Falcon Ridge a little over 3 weeks for rehab and all the people there were so nice to him and to me. The food was very good, I bought a meal ticket everyday so I could eat lunch with him and it was always good.... I miss seeing all of them..... I would recommend it to anyone. And it is very beautiful!!! Thank everyone there for taking care of him and being so nice to us both!!

chuckp87 May 19, 2015

My mother has been a resident at Falcon Ridge since mid-April 2015 and she absolutely LOVES it. Because of issues encountered at previous places, this is the third facility in two years for her, but I think the "Third time's the charm" saying definitely applies here. I've worked with the facility staff to get all of the paperwork completed and they have always been very helpful and prompt. My mother loves the staff because they are very respectful and patient with her and the other residents. The facility uses hospital-style intercoms, so if my mother needs something she can just push a button and talk directly with a staff member without the staff having to come to her room to inquire about her need. My mother is also quite happy with the food! While setting up my mother's room on the day we moved her in, she received a covered dish for lunch. She removed the cover and, upon taking her first bite of food exclaimed, "Oh my Gosh! They actually season the food!!". If my mother doesn't really care for what is being served at a meal, she can SPECIAL ORDER from the kitchen!! One day she asked if she could just get a chicken tender and some fries for lunch, and minutes later they brought here just that! Falcon Ridge is about to get an outstanding activities director who I have known for two years. At a previous facility, he was able to get a lot of the residents to be involved in different activities. He is very educated and passionate about the work he does with the residents, and I feel VERY fortunate that he will again be at a facility where my mother is. If you're like me, all you want is for your loved one to be properly cared for. I talk to or visit my mother often, and she is so very happy to be at Falcon Ridge. If you're searching for a place, you REALLY owe it to yourself to give Falcon Ridge a look.

Yolanda Reid May 08, 2015

My mother has been at this facility for about a month now and we just cannot believe what a difference this has made to her quality of life!! She is surrounded by loving staff that genually care for the elderly and their needs!! Needless to say the nursing home she was at before does not compare to the care she is getting now!! The doctors evaluated her medications and it turns out that with just a few adjustments she is coming back to her old self! She is no longer in a "zombie" state, which I believe was easier for the staff at the other facility to handle multiple patients!!! In any case, my family and I are feeling so blessed, with so much sense of relief that my mother is safe and in caring hands!! Now I must also mention how beautiful Falcon ridge is!!! Wow!! It's more like stepping into a resort!!! Beautifully decorated, large semi private rooms and the meals are also beautifully presented!! I love this place!! A big thank you to Chris the head of administration, Charles, head of nursing and all of the other staff that helped my mom adjust to her new surroundings!!! I highly recommend this beautiful facility to anyone who is looking to place a loved one who is planning a short stay or an ever lasting home!

cat.rom55 April 22, 2015

I first saw, Falcon Ridge during their open house on April 9th and I was blown away by the services they provide. The facility is beautiful and sits in a quite area.

Their physical and occupational therapist and office staff were just wonderful, very inviting and knowledgeable. Offering residents the ability to maintain their home environment during their stay at Falcon Ridge. Having an onsite beauty salon, spa, and therapy gym was something I have not yet seen in a nursing facility before. I would highly recommend this facility for families who need to place a loved one in skilled nursing care.

J Stemen March 20, 2015

My Aunt is a resident at Falcon Ridge. The staff is awesome. They have moved mountains to assure my aunt gets everything she needs to increase her quality of life and assure a higher standard of care. The management are easy to talk to and respond immediately to any concern.

Falcon Ridge provides a homelike environment. While the staff do not wear the tradional "uniforms" their name tags and introductions provide comfort in knowing who is providing the care.

The Administrator and director of nursing work very hard to make sure each resident receives the best care.

sherallb March 20, 2015

We were so glad to find out about Falcon Ridge, a beautiful new facility in Hutto that opened this year. We recently moved our aunt there and are very impressed with the attentiveness and accessibility of all the staff--from the administrator to the care givers. The atmosphere is more resort-like with many comfortable sitting areas with large flat-screen TV's, multiple dining rooms and beautiful grounds. Each room is spacious with adequate storage for personal belongings and a large bath area. The food is chef-prepared and delicious with many options available.

I cannot say enough about the staff. They respectfully go above and beyond ensuring my aunt's comfort and and satisfaction in addition to her medical needs. They are all very personable and accommodating and it continues to be a joy getting to know them.

About Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation is a nursing home in Hutto, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Psychiatric care
  • Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.
  • Hospice care

• 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Staff patient ratio: Staffing depends on the needs of our resident population
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 26

• Licenses: Yes

• Financial guidance extra: We provide assistance and guideance in completing Medicaid applications.
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites