Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

Overview of Ratings

4.8

July 11, 2015

By MCharlton

OUTSTANDING!!! My mother has lived at Falcon Ridge since it opened several months ago, after living in another facility for 2 and a half years. Let me tell you, the quality of care is unsurpassed!! From the minute you step in the door, you realize you have entered a special place. The cornerstone of this facility is the high expectations and leadership of it's administrator, Chris. He is completely committed to running the best nursing facility I have yet to come across. He is motivated, professional, compassionate and goes "above and beyond"! Also, Charles, the Director of Nursing is amazing! He leads by example, requiring the best from his nurses and CNA's. Charles is the perfect blend of professional and fun! Together, they are an unbeatable team. The therapy and rehab departments are incredible and the activities director is young and energetic. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the entire staff at Falcon Ridge. They enhance the beautiful physical environment with their work ethic and compassion and help make Falcon Ridge a safe and HAPPY place for loved ones. I cannot imagine my mother living anywhere else. I would HIGHLY recommend Falcon Ridge to any and everyone who is looking for rehabilitation care or a long term home for a loved one.

July 04, 2015

By Bboop39

Other

My husband was in Falcon Ridge a little over 3 weeks for rehab and all the people there were so nice to him and to me. The food was very good, I bought a meal ticket everyday so I could eat lunch with him and it was always good.... I miss seeing all of them..... I would recommend it to anyone. And it is very beautiful!!! Thank everyone there for taking care of him and being so nice to us both!!

May 19, 2015

By chuckp87

My mother has been a resident at Falcon Ridge since mid-April 2015 and she absolutely LOVES it. Because of issues encountered at previous places, this is the third facility in two years for her, but I think the "Third time's the charm" saying definitely applies here. I've worked with the facility staff to get all of the paperwork completed and they have always been very helpful and prompt. My mother loves the staff because they are very respectful and patient with her and the other residents. The facility uses hospital-style intercoms, so if my mother needs something she can just push a button and talk directly with a staff member without the staff having to come to her room to inquire about her need. My mother is also quite happy with the food! While setting up my mother's room on the day we moved her in, she received a covered dish for lunch. She removed the cover and, upon taking her first bite of food exclaimed, "Oh my Gosh! They actually season the food!!". If my mother doesn't really care for what is being served at a meal, she can SPECIAL ORDER from the kitchen!! One day she asked if she could just get a chicken tender and some fries for lunch, and minutes later they brought here just that! Falcon Ridge is about to get an outstanding activities director who I have known for two years. At a previous facility, he was able to get a lot of the residents to be involved in different activities. He is very educated and passionate about the work he does with the residents, and I feel VERY fortunate that he will again be at a facility where my mother is. If you're like me, all you want is for your loved one to be properly cared for. I talk to or visit my mother often, and she is so very happy to be at Falcon Ridge. If you're searching for a place, you REALLY owe it to yourself to give Falcon Ridge a look.

May 08, 2015

By Yolanda Reid

My mother has been at this facility for about a month now and we just cannot believe what a difference this has made to her quality of life!! She is surrounded by loving staff that genually care for the elderly and their needs!! Needless to say the nursing home she was at before does not compare to the care she is getting now!! The doctors evaluated her medications and it turns out that with just a few adjustments she is coming back to her old self! She is no longer in a "zombie" state, which I believe was easier for the staff at the other facility to handle multiple patients!!! In any case, my family and I are feeling so blessed, with so much sense of relief that my mother is safe and in caring hands!! Now I must also mention how beautiful Falcon ridge is!!! Wow!! It's more like stepping into a resort!!! Beautifully decorated, large semi private rooms and the meals are also beautifully presented!! I love this place!! A big thank you to Chris the head of administration, Charles, head of nursing and all of the other staff that helped my mom adjust to her new surroundings!!! I highly recommend this beautiful facility to anyone who is looking to place a loved one who is planning a short stay or an ever lasting home!

April 22, 2015

By cat.rom55

I first saw, Falcon Ridge during their open house on April 9th and I was blown away by the services they provide. The facility is beautiful and sits in a quite area. Their physical and occupational therapist and office staff were just wonderful, very inviting and knowledgeable. Offering residents the ability to maintain their home environment during their stay at Falcon Ridge. Having an onsite beauty salon, spa, and therapy gym was something I have not yet seen in a nursing facility before. I would highly recommend this facility for families who need to place a loved one in skilled nursing care.

March 20, 2015

By J Stemen

My Aunt is a resident at Falcon Ridge. The staff is awesome. They have moved mountains to assure my aunt gets everything she needs to increase her quality of life and assure a higher standard of care. The management are easy to talk to and respond immediately to any concern. Falcon Ridge provides a homelike environment. While the staff do not wear the tradional "uniforms" their name tags and introductions provide comfort in knowing who is providing the care. The Administrator and director of nursing work very hard to make sure each resident receives the best care.

March 19, 2015

By sherallb

We were so glad to find out about Falcon Ridge, a beautiful new facility in Hutto that opened this year. We recently moved our aunt there and are very impressed with the attentiveness and accessibility of all the staff--from the administrator to the care givers. The atmosphere is more resort-like with many comfortable sitting areas with large flat-screen TV's, multiple dining rooms and beautiful grounds. Each room is spacious with adequate storage for personal belongings and a large bath area. The food is chef-prepared and delicious with many options available. I cannot say enough about the staff. They respectfully go above and beyond ensuring my aunt's comfort and and satisfaction in addition to her medical needs. They are all very personable and accommodating and it continues to be a joy getting to know them.

Photos of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

Features of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care
  • Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Financial Guidance Extra: We Provide Assistance And Guideance In Completing Medicaid Applications.

Medicare (ratings last updated: 01/24/18)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 01/01/2018

• Staff Patient Ratio: Staffing Depends On The Needs Of Our Resident Population

• Licenses: Yes

About Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation

Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation is the Hutto,Taylor,Round Rock, Pflugerville areas newest premier state-of- the- art facility and we treasure our relationships with Neighbors and families. We strive to maximize and enhance the quality of life of our residents in a compassionate and professional environment.

The need for rehabilitation or long-term care may not occur under ideal circumstances. A fall, stroke, or brief illness can deprive us of our customary feeling of independence and security.

Fortunately, we have a team of trained professionals that will assist in developing individualized plans of care, in order to achieve desired goals.

We strive to maintain the highest standard of care to help our neighbors get back into the community or to support a healthy long term living environment.

Our Services

Our team provides professional, clinical services that include:
  • Customized care plan designed to meet each resident’s specific needs
  • Independent Dental, Podiatry and Optometry Services
  • Physician Visits
  • Wound Care
  • Infusion Therapy
Long-Term Care

Long-Term Care assists those who may benefit from 24- hour nursing availability and assistance with meals, medication, or other activities of daily living.

Rehabilitation

We offer physical, occupational and speech therapies.

The clinical team at Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation will evaluate each residents unique circumstance and develop a comprehensive rehabilitation program. During daily treatments, our therapists will work toward improving independence, strength and confidence.

Some common diagnoses and treatments include the following:
  • Orthopedic fractures, joint replacement and amputation
  • Stroke, Parkinson’s Disease and other neurological disorders
  • Respiratory disorders
  • Dialysis patients
Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation offers the following:
  • Private suites with full baths
  • In-room dining
  • Cable TV and telephone
  • Beautifully decorated rooms
  • Fully equipped rehabilitation gym
  • ADL kitchen
  • Experienced, professional staff
  • Medicare Certified Unit

The overall goal of the Rehabilitation Department at Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation is to strengthen bodies and reinstate a level of independence for each individual. Under the guidance of the Director of Rehabilitation Services, the therapy team conducts a thorough evaluation and develops an individualized therapeutic program designed to help the individual restore function though actual theraputic activities using our ADL kitchen, mobility garden, and transitional room.

Pulmonary Care Unit

Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation is pleased to offer the following services.
  • Pulmonary rehabilitation
  • IV and respiratory certified nurses
  • Tracheostomy care
  • Trach weaning, decannulation
  • Providing oxygen up to 10 liters
  • BiPap/C-Pap; suctioning every 2 Hrs
  • Cable TV and telephones
  • In-room dining
  • Fully equipped rehabilitation gym
Wound Care Program

We specialize in treatment of decubitus ulcers, post surgical wound care, wound VAC, specialty beds and ostomy care.

Physical Therapy

Our team of licensed physical therapists can assist you with regaining your strength and mobility. They will develop an individual plan for you that takes into account your tolerance of activity while at the same time striving to meet your goals. Our team is experienced with rehabilitating everything from hip repair procedures to knee replacements to recovery from acute illness.

Occupational Therapy

The goal of occupational therapy is to help you be as independent as you possibly can. Occupational therapy helps in the rehab process by analyzing one's activities of daily living and helping them adapt or regain their functional mobility through activity and or the use of adaptive equipment.

Speech Therapy

Speech therapy provides diagnosis and treatment for a wide variety of communication disorders such as articulation, comprehension and expression of language, as well as chewing and swallowing difficulties. The speech therapist will also evaluate your meal textures and consistencies and make recommendations accordingly.

Map of Falcon Ridge Rehabilitation