Bishop Davies Nursing Center

2.0

June 23, 2011

By WzyAnly

Other

My name is Cody and I recently finished my CNA (Certified Nurses Aide) school and tests. This is the assisted living facility where I did my clinical's. After I was done, I was at least positive that I would not be applying for a job there. This place was the worst medical facility I have ever been in. The staff was lazy, and the supervisors weren't any better. The CNA that was training me and which I was ""shadowing"" would often be texting or talking on her cell phone WHILE supposedly taking care of patients. The entire week that I spent at this facility, I consistently found patients that had not been changed, or turned, or seemed to be even checked on in a really long time. The overall facility was also very dirty. I would definitely not recommend this place to anybody, this is not where you want to leave your aging loved ones.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Features of Bishop Davies Nursing Center

• Spanish

About Bishop Davies Nursing Center

Bishop Davies Nursing Center is a nursing home in Hurst, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bishop Davies Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Bishop Davies Nursing Center