Bishop Davies Nursing Center

2712 N HURSTVIEW, Hurst, TX, 76054

Reviews of Bishop Davies Nursing Center

ggibson October 02, 2011

Bishop Davies on hurstview drive in hurst texas is a nice facility I had lunch there a couple days ago with a friend and her grandmother. The lunch was good,the dining area appeared to be very clean and the other residents overall appeared to be well taken care of. Also the facility was clean and the rooms were nice and comfortable. We also later went to the rehab area with her grandmother before leaving and the rehab staff were very friendly and seemed good at what they do. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone seeking a nursing home for their loved one.

WzyAnly June 23, 2011

My name is Cody and I recently finished my CNA (Certified Nurses Aide) school and tests. This is the assisted living facility where I did my clinical's. After I was done, I was at least positive that I would not be applying for a job there.

This place was the worst medical facility I have ever been in. The staff was lazy, and the supervisors weren't any better. The CNA that was training me and which I was ""shadowing"" would often be texting or talking on her cell phone WHILE supposedly taking care of patients. The entire week that I spent at this facility, I consistently found patients that had not been changed, or turned, or seemed to be even checked on in a really long time. The overall facility was also very dirty. I would definitely not recommend this place to anybody, this is not where you want to leave your aging loved ones.

About Bishop Davies Nursing Center

Bishop Davies Nursing Center is a nursing home in Hurst, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bishop Davies Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Bishop Davies Nursing Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

• Spanish