Sea Cliff Healthcare Center | Nursing Home

18811 Florida Street, Huntington Beach, CA, 92648

Reviews of Sea Cliff Healthcare Center | Nursing Home

Caring109610750 April 20, 2015

I broke my back two years ago, and they put me in Sea Cliff Healthcare Center for 2 months. Everybody was very nice, and they took good care of me. They were very attentive. I wasn’t impressed with their physical therapy; they didn’t have the equipment. It was very clean, nice, fairly large, and fairly new. The room was very nice. At one time, it was a 3-bedroom, but they changed all the rooms to 2 so there was ample room, and I had a window view so that was good.

Acer1443 January 29, 2015

My mother came to Sea Cliff after getting her hip replaced. The staff were very friendly and genuinely care for her! Therapy was really great giving us many updates on her progress! The nursing staff was also very helpful always coming to help. And the food was good and they had a great substitution list so if my mom didn't want something they always got her something else that was great! I would definetly have my mom come here again

NativeOCgirl January 29, 2015

I have been in orange county for 55 years and have had many friend and family members require care or rehabilitation in a nursing home, and must say I was very impressed. 1. Facility was clean and tastefully decorated, hotel look. Very pretty loved the beach theme. 2.Jenny director of therapy was so informative and showed me the Newly renovated gym 3. Patients and staff smiled as we went through the facility. Spoke to a few families and they only had good things to say, that was reassuring. 4. Parking no issues! Very convenient 5. Five stars - tough job , I do not know how people do it day in and day out. They deserve a big thank you!

Caring103145650 December 18, 2014

I went to Sea Cliff HealthCare Center for a visit. It was a quiet place, and it's clean. They had an alarm at the door, but sitting there for 10 minutes, it didn’t look like they were too many people working. They told me that they would call me, but they never did.

caring92349950 August 28, 2014

For the few days that my mother-in-law was at Sea Cliff Healthcare Center, it was great. They really were very caring; the place was nice and clean; it had a very homelike feel to it. It smelled nice and it did not look like a hospital. I mean, I have a stereotype in my mind of this type of facility -- I thought it would be more of a hospital or a cold place, but it looked like a beautiful home inside. The staff was nice, and as soon as she arrived, they washed her hair and bathed her. That was one thing the other facility did not do, and it took several days just to wash her hair, so it was very greasy. It was a bright and airy facility, and I have nothing but great things to say about it. I know that my husband -- being it was his mother -- was very, very happy with the place. I haven't tried the food because she was only there for a few days, and she was on the liquid diet. The first time that I had gone there was the day that she had passed away. My husband and his brother were the ones that went and reviewed and researched the facility. So, I just want to encourage people to do research if they feel there is going to be a long hospital stay or if their loved one is going to go through rehabilitation.

fIGHTING FOR THE RIGHTS OF THE SICK June 17, 2014

iF i COULD GIVE A NEGATIVE 100 i WOULD......Some staff awesome But 2 caring nurses and CNN can't run a entire nursing home. Food is terrible. Every meal is incorrect. My friend has seen 4 people die. No dignity. No respect. No compassion. Don't send a loved one here. Senior staff doesn't care. And if you voice a concern They penalize you. Kirk and administration DOESN'T return calls. Its smells like urine and feces. People continually call out help me..or I need water..help help. The buzzers go unanswered. The good people there deserve a reward. The administrators deserve a fine. This place is abusive and depressing. Avoid it at all costs!

Caring78298050 February 24, 2014

Mom is at Sea Cliff Nursing Home. I would highly rate this facility because it's clean and the staff are on top of the care at all times. Mom is really well taken care of there. I was not able to eat there, but the smell of the rest of the food and the people eating it seems to be very happy.

CA1 January 08, 2014

Very clean facility, they have changed management in the last year and done several renovation upgrades. The staff were friendly and smiling when I visited.

Walter8 October 30, 2013

My father-in-law is at Sea Cliff. The rooms are excellent and the staff are very accommodating. I'm really not sure of the activities because he does not do any; he has dementia. A suggestion that I can think is that they need to lower the beds in the rooms.

truth22 October 25, 2013

My grandpa was put into this SNF and unfortunately passed here, this place was horrible from the begininng. Staff was rude, unfriendly, and seemed like they didn't really know what they were doing. Once, my family and I went to visit my grandfather, he was chewing on the oxygen tube...we asked the nurse to pay more attention... especially cause my grandpa was hard of hearing and didn't speak English... she kind of laughed and said " we can't monitor each patient, and he's hard of hearing??? omg and he doesn't speak English?" I was like what??? wasn't she supposed to know that??? HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE HERE. DO NOT TAKE ANY FAMILY MEMBER HERE!!!!!! Oh I also want to add...while I was visiting, I was sitting in the lobby and I heard an elderly woman yelling, "nurse, help, nurse, please, my back.... for about an hour... the lady either finally got help or she got tired of yelling. Seriously this place is BAD!

ichosedownthestreet January 25, 2013

I recieved a list from a hospital case manager of snf in HB. This was my second stop. Parking lot was big. I walked in and thefirst thing I recall was the smell. I had to wait for help by the receptionist desk. This women was unfriendly and seemed as though she was on a personal call. After 5 minutes she called someone to show me around. This women who toured me seemed bored and I felt like I was wasting her time. The hallways were dirty and the staff were not wearing a smile. Checked out the therapy rooms were fairly descent. After this awful tour I went down to Beachside Nursing Center. Parking was bad BUT I walked in to a aroma of cookies and a welcoming receptionist. I was given a tour by a employee who was sweet, knowledgeable, and most of all had the time to answer my questions. The hall was cleaned and I even met the rehab director. Between my 3 tours Seacliff was the worst. My mom was placed at beachside with no regrets.

Chris10 October 30, 2012

Staff was rude and lazy. They seemed over worked and as if they did not care. The facilities were run down you can very easily tell that these places are dated and need serious repairs. Cleanliness was another factor. The cleanliness was awful. We put our loved ones here so they can be taken care of not ignored and left to fend for themselves the majority of the time.

About Sea Cliff Healthcare Center

Sea Cliff Healthcare Center is a nursing home in Huntington Beach, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Sea Cliff Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Sea Cliff Healthcare Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Sea Cliff Healthcare Center