Villa Toscana At Cypress Woods

15015 Cypress Woods Medical Dr, Houston, TX, 77014

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Villa Toscana At Cypress Woods

Infuriated! October 20, 2015

1 star is too good for them!! Terrible place, don't take your loved ones there!! My mother was there for rehab. I told them for a week that I thought she was very sick, and I made repeated request for them to send her to the ER; but they kept making excuses and would not send her. I finally went in and made an scene, I threatened to call the state if they did not send her to the ER immediately. They finally sent her. She ended up being dehydrated, malnourished, had a bed sore, and had a serious life threatening infection! Their staff was actually in the halls while we waited for the ambulance making comments that I had caused drama, that my mother was not sick just crazy, and that they were glad to get rid of her!

Mari@77014 September 27, 2015

We had unfortunately taken my in law there . It's a nice building but the administration staff does not listen to your concerns , they are very rude. The culture there is not where I want my loved one to be .

Caring111116750 July 29, 2015

I didn’t the location of Villa Toscana at Cypress Woods. The place is dark and feels no energy. It has that old fashioned nursing home feeling, and that is not what we are looking for.

sandi1 May 10, 2012

Most of the staff and nurses were very caring and helpfull. My partner and I made friends with the other patients there and the atmostfer was pleasant and friendly. It is not easy to have a loved one in a place you can not be there with them but for the most part I felt comfortable that she was being cared for when I was not there.

About Villa Toscana At Cypress Woods

Villa Toscana At Cypress Woods is a nursing home in Houston, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Villa Toscana At Cypress Woods for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Villa Toscana At Cypress Woods

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/21/17)

• Overall: