Park Manor of South Belt

Reviews of Park Manor of South Belt

Overview of Ratings

2.7

December 23, 2013

I would not rate Park Manor at all. The only reason that my mother-in-law was there was because that's the only place her insurance would pay for in our area. The facility wasn't particularly nice and it wasn't particularly clean. They did have good physical therapists there, but regarding the rest of the staff, I'm not really sure what kind of qualification they have. Communication wasn't good. Basically when we discharged my mother-in-law from there, they didn't even give us guidelines to go by. They just gave us a list of her meds and that was it. Also because my mother-in-law is on dialysis, she is supposed to be having like some specific foods and drinks, but when she was in this facility, she wasn't getting them. Regarding accommodations, there were no private rooms there. They just had two beds to each room. Their TVs didn't have individual controls; the sound would come out the wall. There were only 3 feet between the TVs, so you're hearing the person next to you's TV, which is in competition with yours.

Features of Park Manor of South Belt

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall:

About Park Manor of South Belt

Park Manor of South Belt is a nursing home in Houston, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Park Manor of South Belt for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Park Manor of South Belt