Park Manor of South Belt

11902 RESOURCE PKWY, Houston, TX, 77089

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Park Manor of South Belt

elizabeth9900 June 30, 2014

During my visit to Park Manor of South Belt I noticed how clean it is and how friendly everybody is. The staff is very polite, and very knowledgeable about what I need to do, and what I need to have. I had my uncle there, and care was excellent. I went around the clock to see him; to make sure they were taking good care of him, and no matter what time I went, they were all excellent. They took very good care of him. The dining area is very clean; they set out napkins, the silverwares are all lined up for them to come and eat; it was very clean. That place is recommendable because of the services they gave my uncle. Before they did anything with him, before they decided to do anything, they have always called me and they would say, "Do you want us to do this, do you want us to do that, Is that okay if we do this?" They would always call me first to make sure it was alright with us.

Caring75102450 December 23, 2013

I would not rate Park Manor at all. The only reason that my mother-in-law was there was because that's the only place her insurance would pay for in our area. The facility wasn't particularly nice and it wasn't particularly clean. They did have good physical therapists there, but regarding the rest of the staff, I'm not really sure what kind of qualification they have. Communication wasn't good. Basically when we discharged my mother-in-law from there, they didn't even give us guidelines to go by. They just gave us a list of her meds and that was it. Also because my mother-in-law is on dialysis, she is supposed to be having like some specific foods and drinks, but when she was in this facility, she wasn't getting them. Regarding accommodations, there were no private rooms there. They just had two beds to each room. Their TVs didn't have individual controls; the sound would come out the wall. There were only 3 feet between the TVs, so you're hearing the person next to you's TV, which is in competition with yours.

About Park Manor of South Belt

Park Manor of South Belt is a nursing home in Houston, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Park Manor of South Belt for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Park Manor of South Belt

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/01/17)

• Overall: