Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center

17600 CALI DR, Houston, TX, 77090

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center

Caring06050626 June 29, 2013

My brother goes to the Veteran's Administration and his primary care physician and psychiatrist are there as well. However, he was placed in Northwest Health and Rehab Center. When he was in this nursing home, his clothes and shoes were stolen. Also they kept him in a wheelchair but my brother is capable of walking. They also ordered a machine behind my back and they had him signed for it. My brother can't write, so they just had him signed a line. It was a $10,000 machine, the government paid for it. It was winter and they couldn't have him him in a blanket, so I brought him his own blanket, pillow and comforter set. He was sharing a room at that time with a man and I felt sorry for him, so I brought him one too. I wouldn't put a dog in there.

LisaTaylor June 02, 2012

After volunteering 20 years ago at this facility I decided to go back and it had changed so much, I could believe how bad it had gotten. It was dirty, the staff was mean, talked ugly to the patients and to me. They seemed to hate their jobs and didn't want to be there and everything was a hassle to them. It didn't smell good. While walking one of the patients around, I saw patients being abused, patients yelling and no one trying to help. I went into one room with a screaming patient and she had sores and rashes that needed to be taken care of. I went to get someone and they did go in to help her. I called and reported what I saw but now live in another city and have not been able to go by and see if anything has been done. I pray that it has, I felt so sorry for the patients there are upset with the family members that allow them to live there.

About Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center

Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Houston, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center