Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center

1.5

June 01, 2012

By LisaTaylor

After volunteering 20 years ago at this facility I decided to go back and it had changed so much, I could believe how bad it had gotten. It was dirty, the staff was mean, talked ugly to the patients and to me. They seemed to hate their jobs and didn't want to be there and everything was a hassle to them. It didn't smell good. While walking one of the patients around, I saw patients being abused, patients yelling and no one trying to help. I went into one room with a screaming patient and she had sores and rashes that needed to be taken care of. I went to get someone and they did go in to help her. I called and reported what I saw but now live in another city and have not been able to go by and see if anything has been done. I pray that it has, I felt so sorry for the patients there are upset with the family members that allow them to live there.

About Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center

Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Houston, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Northwest Health and Rehabilitation Center