Cypresswood Health and Rehabilitation Center

10851 CRESCENT MOON DR, Houston, TX, 77064

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Cypresswood Health and Rehabilitation Center

JT1 August 25, 2012

If I could give this place a rating worse than 1 star, I would. We had to put my mother in this place due to her Huntington's chorea. She was in Cypresswood Health and Rehab. for approx. 2 weeks before she choked on her food. If that isn't resident negligence, I don't have an inkling of what is. She was presumably in the cafeteria when she was eating, which is virtually right next to a nurse's station. She must have been choking for a full minute, and not one staff member "noticed". And the condition of the building itself shows that Cypresswood deserves 1 star. The rooms of the residents are all incredibly dark, and quite frankly, the entire facility smells like human excrement. I saw on their calendar that they have social activities planned for everyday, but I saw that every single resident looked deeply depressed. I am not exaggerating! Every single resident. I also read reports of Cypresswood's employees frequently stealing some of the residents' belongings! This facility doesn't even deserve half of a star.

Candy L. December 19, 2011

My sister is a resident of this facility. She has terminal cancer and will not be with us much longer. Her husband visits her often and has recently been banned from returning to the facility. This was the first any of us heard about there being any kind of problem with his behavior. He is a little different but is harmless, like a child. We weren't given an opportunity to have him change his behavior, he was just banned. My sister is going to die very soon. She needs to see him and he needs to see her! This is a perfect example of how the office staff behaves not to mention the complete disrespect the nursing staff has for the residents. My sister has also had clothes and possesions like a brand new IPAD2 and gift cards. One of the staff members was caught using one of the gift cards.

About Cypresswood Health and Rehabilitation Center

Cypresswood Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Houston, TX that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Cypresswood Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Cypresswood Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Cypresswood Health and Rehabilitation Center