Brookshire Nursing Center

300 Meadowland Dr, Hillsborough, NC, 27278

Reviews of Brookshire Nursing Center

Nurtia July 29, 2014

I visited someone at Brookshire, so I got to see a lot of things there. The patients are waited on very well. They're not ill-tempered with the patients. Anytime that there's a problem, like if you have a roommate, and they're crying out loud at night, or something like that, they make arrangements to have that person or the other placed somewhere where it will not be a problem.

They have a nice cafeteria. It's clean. It's much older, so it's not going to look as new and as pretty. They have a nice closet that both people share. The room is divided, and they had one bathroom between them. It's smaller than Mark's room where he lives. It's like each person has their own separate room, and then they have a little living area with a place for drawers to lock up their medicine in. I would not mind a member of my family being in there, because they are well taken care of.

Caring77721750 February 28, 2014

Mom was in the hospital twice with pneumonia in December and then went in to Brookshire Nursing Center for a rehab. They had one nurse for 16 patients and they didn't have anybody that understood dementia. The CNAs and the OT help her get dressed. The staff was all good and competent. And I think they enjoy their work, but I just never understood why when they help get her dress they didn't have her put on clean socks or they wouldn't wash her hair when they gave her a bath. Every day we'd come in she'd have the same socks on and we have to change her.

The first time I put her in was two days before Christmas and she cried and my daughter cried, so I brought her home for Christmas. She enjoyed the food except she hates green beans. They had arts and crafts like jewelry making, they have manicures on Monday, cards, bingo, movies, and reminiscing time where they could sit and talk.

talleyjm July 02, 2012

Brookshire is a well-kept and well-run nursing facility. The staff are professional and caring. Located on beautiful grounds, the facility offers many venues for rest and relaxation while healing

About Brookshire Nursing Center

Brookshire Nursing Center is a nursing home in Hillsborough, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Brookshire Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Brookshire Nursing Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Brookshire Nursing Center