Laurels Of Hilliard The

5471 Scioto Darby Road, Hilliard, OH, 43026

Reviews of Laurels Of Hilliard The

Caring70141650 January 31, 2014

I am living in The Laurels now. My son chooses it because it is the closest to where he lives. For the most part the staff is good. However, they don't have merely enough staff. They need to have more staff to take care of the people. The food is okay. If they are seniors that can take care of themselves, it may work out fine for them. As I am almost in total care and someone has to take care of me for just about everything besides feeding, it requires aides and staff. It was difficult for me because sometimes I have a very long waiting period.

OH5igner July 28, 2011

My husband stayed at this facility following recovery from ankle surgery. We have found the business, therapy, and nursing staff to be friendly, professional and accommodating to his needs. The transitional care unit and the long-term unit are completely separate, which for my husband was an advantage. The gym is very new and has a good variety of exercise and therapeutic equipment. One nice touch is the "spa"--a bathing area with walk-in/roll-in shower that really feels more like a spa and less like a medical facility. Our only negatives have been with the dietary provisions. The food seems wildly inconsistent; sometimes quite good, other times barely edible. My husband also had issues with not getting what he ordered (e.g. fruit punch instead of lemonade). Overall, we would recommend this facility.

About Laurels Of Hilliard The

Laurels Of Hilliard The is a nursing home in Hilliard, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Laurels Of Hilliard The for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Laurels Of Hilliard The

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: