Darby Glenn Nursing Rehabilitation Center

4787 Tremont Club Drive, Hilliard, OH, 43026

Reviews of Darby Glenn Nursing Rehabilitation Center

September 01, 2016

By Dana328067

I’m volunteering at a place called Darby Glenn. I am so impressed with the way that they dress the residents. They make sure they’re color coordinated and nicely dressed. I love the fact that they offer so many activities. In the morning time, they can look at the newspaper, then at 10:30, we bake cookies and have coffee for them. There are just a lot of things that are open to the residents. There’s church meetings for Catholic, Methodist, Jehovah Witnesses, etc., so they get their spirituality taken care of. However, based on the cost, I could not recommend Darby Glen. I love how I get to work with the people who are immobile, but their price is higher than where my aunt is right now. The food is really good. I eat my lunches there. They have a main kitchen, and in every dining room, they have what’s called servery, too, with different foods. The rooms are quite large even for those who are in wheelchairs and have recliners and refrigerators. They can have different things in their rooms.

May 30, 2012

By Anthony T

The facility has a very good staff to patient ratio. Recently they have added on a new building that is state-of-the-art. I enjoyed speaking to the representatives and nursing staff about their approach to care; they seemed to take my inquiries seriously and believe that my questions were valid.We were also able to observe a meal service . . . This was one of my greatest fears, as my elderly family members do sometimes have trouble with eating. The staff was courteous and professional, and the quality of food was much better than many nursing homes I have looked into.

Features of Darby Glenn Nursing Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Darby Glenn Nursing Rehabilitation Center

Darby Glenn Nursing Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Hilliard, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Darby Glenn Nursing Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Darby Glenn Nursing Rehabilitation Center