Altercare of Hilliard Post-acute Center

4660 Trueman Blvd, Hilliard, OH, 43026

Reviews of Altercare of Hilliard Post-acute Center

MadGirl December 05, 2016

Took my mom there for a mini stroke she was fine needed rehab for balance. They are horible with caring for there patience my mom would always click for assistance to go to the bathroom before she urinates on her self and mind you she is a risk faller and needs assistance they would take 20 or more minutes and we would talk to them over and over then a nurse came put her in the bathroom told her she will be back in a minute and my mom waited and waited for her to come back she got up and fell on her back her then on the floor for 15 minutes for tried to reach the string for the nurse bell on top of the toilet and on top of that they called me at 10am and she fell at 5am in the morning but anyways I asked for an X-ray they did do it but they said nothing. my mom was still in pain so I decided to take her out and go to the ER they did an MRI found she had a broken spine and had a bad UTI and a couple of more stroke so if you care for your loved ones do not put them there.

Kjbouch July 28, 2015

The staff here is super nice however they do not communicate very well. My mom has been in there twice now and we had problems with communication. The first time she almost died because they didn't communicate things to the family. The second time it took me several hours to get ahold of them to find out what was going on. They make decisions and do not tell you what the decisions are and why they're making them. I'm sorry this is my mother not theirs.

Forever friend April 17, 2012

We have used this facility for rehab following major surgery on family members. I have also had friends there. It is clean, pleasant, professional, has good food, has comfortable rooms/porch for meeting with patients outside their rooms. Physical therapy maintained a regular schedule as did family treatment planning meetings. There is a nice walkway around the building but no enclosed courtyard. They do not take patients who wander. They have single and double rooms. The double is more like a suite as there is a wall between 2 large bedroom areas with a shared bathroom. It is the only facility that I know of in this area that will put married couples in the same room. A spouse with dementia can be there with a spouse that can help monitor him/her. I would recommend this facility, however, except for the above situatiion as they do not have dementia care capability in severe cases.

About Altercare of Hilliard Post-acute Center

Altercare of Hilliard Post-acute Center is a nursing home in Hilliard, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Altercare of Hilliard Post-acute Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Altercare of Hilliard Post-acute Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: