Altercare of Hilliard Post-acute Center

Reviews of Altercare of Hilliard Post-acute Center

2.5

July 28, 2015

By Kjbouch

The staff here is super nice however they do not communicate very well. My mom has been in there twice now and we had problems with communication. The first time she almost died because they didn't communicate things to the family. The second time it took me several hours to get ahold of them to find out what was going on. They make decisions and do not tell you what the decisions are and why they're making them. I'm sorry this is my mother not theirs.

April 17, 2012

By Forever friend

We have used this facility for rehab following major surgery on family members. I have also had friends there. It is clean, pleasant, professional, has good food, has comfortable rooms/porch for meeting with patients outside their rooms. Physical therapy maintained a regular schedule as did family treatment planning meetings. There is a nice walkway around the building but no enclosed courtyard. They do not take patients who wander. They have single and double rooms. The double is more like a suite as there is a wall between 2 large bedroom areas with a shared bathroom. It is the only facility that I know of in this area that will put married couples in the same room. A spouse with dementia can be there with a spouse that can help monitor him/her. I would recommend this facility, however, except for the above situatiion as they do not have dementia care capability in severe cases.

About Altercare of Hilliard Post-acute Center

Altercare of Hilliard Post-acute Center is a nursing home in Hilliard, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Altercare of Hilliard Post-acute Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Altercare of Hilliard Post-acute Center