Westchester Manor at Providence Place

1795 Westchester Drive, High Point, NC, 27262

Reviews of Westchester Manor at Providence Place

jksmith77 August 06, 2011

This facility is regal at its best. Everywhere I turned it seemed like I was in England in the royal palace. Everything was so delicately placed and the furniture and colors were hand picked by the best decorators. That, itself, almost won me over. I walked in and was almost immediately greeted by a guest! He somehow knew I was former military. We talked for about 10 minutes before I even made it to the receptionist desk. When I did I got my very short tour but it was a fantastic one. This place had a ball room of sorts (I will call it one because it had a grand piano). This place was simply elegant from top to bottom. If you have to pick an assisted living center, i would make this one of your choices. I will warn you it is one of the higher priced choices but everything comes with it and I think it is well worth it.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Westchester Manor at Providence Place

Westchester Manor at Providence Place is a nursing home in High Point, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Westchester Manor at Providence Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Westchester Manor at Providence Place

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: