Brian Center Health & Rehab Hickory Viewmont

220 13TH AVE PLACE NW, Hickory, NC, 28601

Reviews of Brian Center Health & Rehab Hickory Viewmont

February 28, 2012

By braveheel

The weekly visit to Brian Center to see my grandmother was a life changing event for me.First, you walked in and usually there were one or two people in wheel chairs waiting and hoping for a visitor.A member of the staff was always close by watching and at times assisting the people.The hallways always had the moans of people as you walked down them but were always very clean. The staff were friendly and helpful most of the time not always the chase at some nursing homes. The rooms were small but usually clean and my grandmother seemed to feel like she was at ease there. The food was not the best in world there but by no means the worst. My grandmother who cooked home cooked meals most of her life thought the food lacked in that home cooked flavor. The staff seemed to response quickly to the needs of the people while I was there. Looking at all of the people who sat around without visitors made me see the need for more people to come by and talk to these older people who had reached these older years in life and now had no one to share the time with was sad. It was this that made me commit to coming even after my grandmother passed every chance I could just to sit and talk to someone who's friends or family seemed to have forgotten.

Features of Brian Center Health & Rehab Hickory Viewmont

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About Brian Center Health & Rehab Hickory Viewmont

Brian Center Health & Rehab Hickory Viewmont is a nursing home in Hickory, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Brian Center Health & Rehab Hickory Viewmont for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Brian Center Health & Rehab Hickory Viewmont