Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

One Greenwich, Hempstead, NY, 11550

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Amy65 June 27, 2017

I came for a tour and it was beautiful. We admitted mom and she loved it. The rehabilitation department was very good to us.

Robbie Williams June 27, 2017

i loved it here. the staff was amazing!

HWilliams June 27, 2017

What a lovely place for my dad. Clean facility and a real caring staff.

jackie smith June 27, 2017

The social worker in the hospital referred me here and she did a great job. Nassau was a beautiful place from admissions to the nurses I really enjoyed. Highly recommended. JSmith

Da Smith June 27, 2017

A five star facility and it really shows. Clean and fresh facility Thank you Nassau

Ducks October 09, 2016

I had a relative at nassau extended care facility. The admission office does a poor job in explaining charges. I felt that they just wanted to fill a bed. While my relative was there I found out that they have a lot of homeless people. The care was very bad especially on the weekend. I complained but nothing changed. I would not recommend this nursing home .

Caring6065 January 30, 2013

The hospital recommended Nassau Extended Care to my uncle. The staff is very good and very nice. The rooms are very clean and the food is okay.

About Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is a nursing home in Hempstead, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center