Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Overview of Ratings

4.4

June 27, 2017

By jackie smith

The social worker in the hospital referred me here and she did a great job. Nassau was a beautiful place from admissions to the nurses I really enjoyed. Highly recommended. JSmith

June 27, 2017

By Da Smith

A five star facility and it really shows. Clean and fresh facility Thank you Nassau

October 09, 2016

By Ducks

I had a relative at nassau extended care facility. The admission office does a poor job in explaining charges. I felt that they just wanted to fill a bed. While my relative was there I found out that they have a lot of homeless people. The care was very bad especially on the weekend. I complained but nothing changed. I would not recommend this nursing home .

January 30, 2013

The hospital recommended Nassau Extended Care to my uncle. The staff is very good and very nice. The rooms are very clean and the food is okay.

About Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center is a nursing home in Hempstead, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Nassau Rehabilitation & Nursing Center