The Village Healthcare Center | Hemet, CA

2400 West Acacia, Hemet, CA, 92545

Reviews of The Village Healthcare Center | Hemet, CA

CaringMan 000112233 October 19, 2014

My mom was in rehab for five to seven days at The Village Healthcare, and it was very expensive for my mother. My mother was in the rehab section of the assisted living and my mother is totally deaf and used a sign language, and there was a communication problem with the staff. That made it very frustrating for my mother and when I would come in, they would use me as an interpreter to communicate with her, but I couldn’t stay there all day long. Some of the staff just didn’t know how to communicate very well -- they would yell in her ears thinking that she was tired of hearing, like a lot of old people are. Otherwise, when I’m there, the staff seems to be very friendly and helpful but my mother says they do only do that when visitors are there.

Other than that, the facility is pretty and the staff seemed to be nice. The food and sanitation are very good. The rooms are nice and for the assisted living program, it seemed to be spacious enough for a one room private apartment.

Kim73801950 July 30, 2014

I don't have anything really good to say about The Village. When my mother was in there, they released her and she wasn't ready to be released. What I just don't really care about this facility is that there was no doctor seeing them. The doctors make the reports, but it is the nurses that give the doctor information. My mother had been there a couple of times, she seemed to like it and food was good, but they overdosed her on the medicine. It seemed to be a tough job, but I think with all the people in there, they should watch over them a little bit more and knowing that they're eating and not eating, etc. The bottom-line is I think my mom could have had better care in there by the nursing staff. She liked them though and it wasn't that they weren't nice, but I don't think my mom's experience with them was that good. With regards to sanitation, the facility was clean. I have no problems with that.

nicolelm87 January 07, 2012

When I went to visit the facility it was definitely interesting to say the least. My great grandma was staying there after a surgery she had and need help while recovering. Many of the people that were staying there were in the same situation as she was. I felt they were quite understaffed for the amount of people living there. They were not extremely gentle with her and did not come in as often as I would like to check on her. The food was not very hot and it seemed to be not very good quality of food for the price that is paid to stay there. It was a dark environment it seemed like as well not very bright or happy and it should still be a hapy and comfortable place to live. I was very disappointed in the care that was given and wanted to get her out as soon as possible with her rcovery.

Demegoras October 19, 2011

A year ago my dad died. This has resulted in my mother's great distress. I am a person with a full-time job, unmarried and without children. For this fact I find very difficult to care for my mother. Luckily a friend recommended this place. It's beautiful. It is a quiet and peaceful neighborhood in which my mother no longer feels alone. You can get all the care for an elderly person. The fact of renting the apartment does not take away the right to care. The staff is friendly and patient. Even the health center is of such good quality that is open to the public. They have fitness center, card room, library, private dining room, most of the apartments have a balcony, wellness center with nurses 24/7, arts and crafts room, chapel and a dog park!!! It is a beautiful place, I recommend it for people like my and my mother, I'm sure you will enjoy the place.

From The Village Healthcare Center

The Village is a luxurious, yet affordable Continuing Care Retirement Community, located in Hemet, CA and specializes in providing professional healthcare for both Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing in a secure environment . Our longevity of staff, allows us to become familiar with our residents and their loved ones, while providing the highest level of care and communication at all times, including daily activities/events, continual interaction and experienced administrative support.

The Village is a longstanding fixture in the community and has recently been remodeled with upgrades including fully carpeted rooms with an individual restroom for each room, televisions w/cable for each bed, a fully staffed dining room w/selective menus, a beauty shop, physical therapy center, open courtyard and much more!

Features of The Village Healthcare Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of The Village Healthcare Center