The Village Healthcare Center Hemet, CA

Overview of Ratings

4.1

October 19, 2011

By Demegoras

A year ago my dad died. This has resulted in my mother's great distress. I am a person with a full-time job, unmarried and without children. For this fact I find very difficult to care for my mother. Luckily a friend recommended this place. It's beautiful. It is a quiet and peaceful neighborhood in which my mother no longer feels alone. You can get all the care for an elderly person. The fact of renting the apartment does not take away the right to care. The staff is friendly and patient. Even the health center is of such good quality that is open to the public. They have fitness center, card room, library, private dining room, most of the apartments have a balcony, wellness center with nurses 24/7, arts and crafts room, chapel and a dog park!!! It is a beautiful place, I recommend it for people like my and my mother, I'm sure you will enjoy the place.

Photos of The Village Healthcare Center

Features of The Village Healthcare Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About The Village Healthcare Center

The Village is a luxurious, yet affordable Continuing Care Retirement Community, located in Hemet, CA and specializes in providing professional healthcare for both Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing in a secure environment . Our longevity of staff, allows us to become familiar with our residents and their loved ones, while providing the highest level of care and communication at all times, including daily activities/events, continual interaction and experienced administrative support.

The Village is a longstanding fixture in the community and has recently been remodeled with upgrades including fully carpeted rooms with an individual restroom for each room, televisions w/cable for each bed, a fully staffed dining room w/selective menus, a beauty shop, physical therapy center, open courtyard and much more!

Map of The Village Healthcare Center