The Village Healthcare Center Hemet, CA

2400 West Acacia, Hemet, CA, 92545

Reviews of The Village Healthcare Center | Hemet, CA

January 07, 2012

By nicolelm87

When I went to visit the facility it was definitely interesting to say the least. My great grandma was staying there after a surgery she had and need help while recovering. Many of the people that were staying there were in the same situation as she was. I felt they were quite understaffed for the amount of people living there. They were not extremely gentle with her and did not come in as often as I would like to check on her. The food was not very hot and it seemed to be not very good quality of food for the price that is paid to stay there. It was a dark environment it seemed like as well not very bright or happy and it should still be a hapy and comfortable place to live. I was very disappointed in the care that was given and wanted to get her out as soon as possible with her rcovery.

October 19, 2011

By Demegoras

A year ago my dad died. This has resulted in my mother's great distress. I am a person with a full-time job, unmarried and without children. For this fact I find very difficult to care for my mother. Luckily a friend recommended this place. It's beautiful. It is a quiet and peaceful neighborhood in which my mother no longer feels alone. You can get all the care for an elderly person. The fact of renting the apartment does not take away the right to care. The staff is friendly and patient. Even the health center is of such good quality that is open to the public. They have fitness center, card room, library, private dining room, most of the apartments have a balcony, wellness center with nurses 24/7, arts and crafts room, chapel and a dog park!!! It is a beautiful place, I recommend it for people like my and my mother, I'm sure you will enjoy the place.

Photos of The Village Healthcare Center

Features of The Village Healthcare Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2017

About The Village Healthcare Center

The Village is a luxurious, yet affordable Continuing Care Retirement Community, located in Hemet, CA and specializes in providing professional healthcare for both Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing in a secure environment . Our longevity of staff, allows us to become familiar with our residents and their loved ones, while providing the highest level of care and communication at all times, including daily activities/events, continual interaction and experienced administrative support.

The Village is a longstanding fixture in the community and has recently been remodeled with upgrades including fully carpeted rooms with an individual restroom for each room, televisions w/cable for each bed, a fully staffed dining room w/selective menus, a beauty shop, physical therapy center, open courtyard and much more!

Map of The Village Healthcare Center