Ramona Rehabilitation And Post Acute Care Center

485 W. JOHNSTON AVENUE, Hemet, CA, 92543

Reviews of Ramona Rehabilitation And Post Acute Care Center

Rey16 September 26, 2013

My husband is in a Ramona Manor. My insurance approved this facility so I went with it. The staff is very nice and attentive. He doesn't eat in the dining room but he eats in his room. The food is just like in any other convalescent home. I have a little problem keeping track of who the nurse of the day is and stuff like that so I really don't know what the staff per patient ratio is. They're very nice and courteous and they take care of my husband. An area for improvement is they could introduce themselves when they go into the room to attend to my husband.

jshipley81 August 05, 2012

My loved one was in this facility for rehabilitation and med management. The rehab department was grteat, but when it came down to the overall attention that was given to my loved one by the nursing staff, it in my opinion was unacceptable. The main charge nurse was excellent, but very overworked for the amount of patients. The amount of time my family memeber had to wiat for the call light to be answered was over 8 min. The CNAs were in a rush and weren't able to spend the appropriate amount of time with my loved one. The nurses lack breaks and appropriate assistance from management. I am also a nurse, and I feel for these staff memebers that are so harshly overworked and can't provide the appropriate care to the patients. :(

About Ramona Rehabilitation And Post Acute Care Center

Ramona Rehabilitation And Post Acute Care Center is a nursing home in Hemet, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Ramona Rehabilitation And Post Acute Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Ramona Rehabilitation And Post Acute Care Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/17/17)

• Overall: