Manorcare Health Services-heme

1717 WEST STETSON AVENUE, Hemet, CA, 92545

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-heme

Caring7486 April 09, 2013

Dad has been in Manorcare twice. I love the staff. They took care of my dad and they were really good to him. Everybody was nice and helpful. The food was really good. Unfortunately his insurance won't cover it.

DarkLordofPie November 21, 2012

It was clean and they treated the patients I saw well. They gave plenty of time for visits and respected our privacy.

spunkinhead August 30, 2012

I walked right in, was not greeted or asked who I was or who I was there to see. The facility appeared to be clean. I visited my mother in law twice while she was there and never saw a nurse come in and check on her or her roommate whom was paralyzed. My mother in law complained that the nurses were slow to respond when she requested assistance. At one point she had asked to have her bed sheets changed as she had not been bathed in 2 days and was laying in the same sheets. After waiting an hour for the nurse to return, my mother in law was able to get her own sheets off the bed and through them in the all way to get someone's attention. She stated she would never want to go back there again. I was not impressed with this facility or it's staff. Anyone could walk right in and do whatever they wanted in that facility.

Nanny18cali May 08, 2012

Visited this facility it was clean and staff was helpful!

Alphanumeric83 April 19, 2012

To start off me and my wife would frequent this facility at least one to two times a week and at various times of the day and night to check up on our Grandma. At first glance of the outside of the facility appears to be very nice and clean. The same goes for the inside of the lobby and through out the halls, although the flooring could use a bit of touch up. The rooms are pretty small in nature being that they fit an occupancy of two patients, but other than that the rooms appear to be otherwise clean. The staff was for the most part friendly, that was of course when you could get there attention. I would have to say that my only real complaint would be the lack of knowledge that the nurses had for my Grandma, which in my book is one of the most important things to me. I'm not sure if it was due to communication error on both parts from the doctors and nurses, but whatever the case I felt that it was something that needed to be addressed. Overall I give this facility a average 3 star rating. My Grandma made a full recovery and is out now and doing great. At the end of the day that is all that matters. Just one quick bit of advice no matter what facility good or bad, if you want good care for your loved one then I recommend that you show your face and presents frequently and the more the staff knows of your frequency the better overall care will be and don't be afraid to always ask questions. Thanks.

SBSW September 23, 2011

This skilled nursing facility and rehab center appeared clean and well organized. The facility is centrally located in Hemet with easy access and parking. Easy access to shops and public transportation also. The facility has a pretty lobby with burgers and hot dogs being served to all staff, residents and visitors in the lobby the day I was there. As I walked around I observed many seniors being worked with for physical and occupational therapy. Busy place! I observed the staff being caring and attentive to the residents. When I visited I also saw many visitors in and out to see thier loved one. I had a positive feeling when I was there.

About Manorcare Health Services-heme

Manorcare Health Services-heme is a nursing home in Hemet, CA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Manorcare Health Services-heme for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Manorcare Health Services-heme

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Manorcare Health Services-heme