Reviews of Country Villa Murrieta Healthcare Center

Posted by Elizabeth45 October 11, 2014
3.0

Murrieta was good, but I had been on the wait list for two years. They have a beautiful facility. Great service. Nice people. The staff was very friendly and very caring. Their rooms were very nice, very spacious, very professional looking and very inviting. Their dining room was very nice. It was very inviting and it looked very safe and sanitary. They have the same things for activities. They have bingo, cards, arts and crafts, and music.

Posted by Caring99559750 September 30, 2014
4.0

We liked the Country Villa a lot. I liked the people very much and it was much larger, of course, so a lot more was going on. It wasn't quite as a family feeling because it was more of a hospital convalescent, and since grandma -- who has Alzheimer's -- was hard to manage. I did feel like they put up with an awful lot themselves, trying to manage somebody who wasn't very manageable. So I give them kudos for that. Sanitation was good and I liked the food too. The staff was really good. It wasn't near as tricky as when granny started getting much worse, so we had to move her, and that was when things were a little crazier. It was nice, pleasant, and nobody really likes convalescent living that much, but it didn't smell bad and the residents were good people.

Posted by Linda W1 October 28, 2013

My brother was there for a month to recuperate from hip surgery. The staff was friendly and cheerful, and responded in good time to his call button. The food was tasty and plentiful. Because he was there during his anniversary, the staff even gave him and his wife a nice little dinner in a small room together. When he was well, the physical therapists had a little goodbye party for him. All in all a very good experience.

Posted by aao September 13, 2011
3.0

My stepdad was put into this nursing facility three weeks before he passed away. I visited the facility with my mom numerous times. The service was OK. However, the staff was not very experienced when it comes to caring for the residents. They seemed very negligent; they left their supplies in his bedroom(latex gloves, dirty diapers, etc.) They were friendly, but they treated their residents with little respect for their age(they spoke to them like little children, not adults).

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 555747

Health
2.0
Overall
4.0
Quality