Mountain City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

403 HAZLE TOWNSHIP BOULEVARD, Hazleton, PA, 18202

Reviews of Mountain City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Loretta9 March 26, 2015

Mountain City Nursing was wonderful. They tried physical therapy, which is very good. Everybody was very well solicitous and organized. I was there quite a bit, and I noticed everybody was very concerned and confident in their care. The nursing staff was tremendous. I thought it had a very nice familial atmosphere.

Catherine9 December 31, 2013

Mountain City is wonderful. There's no problem whatsoever with the place. My brother is healthy and well taken care of. If there's a problem or an inquiry they get back to us right away and they tell us what they're going to do and how are they going to fix it and answer our questions. So we are happy with that place. We go up there every other week with my family.

kalba August 14, 2013

The building smells strongly of urine and old laundry. My father in law and his roommate rang their call bells because they needed assistance getting to the bathroom and no one came for over an hour. He ended up having a humiliating accident and was not changed until I happened to visit and demanded someone come help him immediately. Someone stole the batteries out of his remote control. There are always piles of dirt in the corners. There are not enough staff to adequately cover the needs of their patients. The administrative staff do not have good people skills. I really can't say anything positive about our family's experience with this faciltiy at all.

About Mountain City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Mountain City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Hazleton, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Mountain City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Mountain City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Mountain City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center