Regency Park Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

3325 Highway 35, Hazlet, NJ, 07730

Contact Now

Reviews of Regency Park Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

Joe & Annie S. September 21, 2015

My Dad, was admitted to Regency Nursing Center this past August as a full time resident. At first he was apprehensive about this huge transition in his life. But after a short period of time, as h got to know the staff and the residents, he became at ease with his new environment and saw that this was the place he wanted to live.

Whenever I ask my Dad if he is happy here, he quickly says yes. I cannot ask for a better place for him to be, than at Regency Park. Their inclusion of family members at all occasions is deeply appreciated and makes us feel welcome whenever we visit.

All the employees are wonderful and we commend them all for their caring, patience and understanding.

Regency has met our expectations far and beyond the stigma usually associated with nursing homes.

We are happy and grateful (and we now sleep at night again, knowing my Dad is in good hands).

Joe and Annie S.

LindaBo September 09, 2015

I was recently discharged after completing my second in-patient rehab stay at Regency Park. They did right by me on both occasions and I express my appreciation to their staff and the entire team.

Tracy Morgan August 27, 2015

My Mom has been a rehab patient at several facilities in Matawan, Holmdel and Keyport. She is now a resident at Regency Park and we could not be happier with her care

Richard Butt August 20, 2015

Regency Park has been a blessing for our family. My Mom, Margaret is getting better each day and we thank their entire staff of caregivers and therapists.

Betty Newman August 10, 2015

The entire staff at Regency Park, was caring, thoughtful, friendly and responsive, both to me and my Mother who resides at Regency Park sub-acute rehabilitation and skilled nursing center.

I am very pleased with the attention my mother is given by everyone.

I always leave feeling that she is in good hands.

Dana Deliso July 30, 2015

My Aunt Eleanora, has been a resident for over a year and in July celebrated her 100th birthday. Special thanks to all those who helped make her party a success, especially Jericho, Chaim, Sonny, Donna, Adelita and Al Morris. Her 30 family members had a wonderful time!

Maura G.A. July 16, 2015

I am so pleased with the care my cousin, Maureen, is receiving at Regency Park in Hazlet.

Judah and the entire staff are so helpful and accommodating.

Steve W. July 15, 2015

The Staff at Regency Park is wonderful. They care. My Mother still has a ways to go and every step they are right there by her side helping.

Caring106079750 June 26, 2015

Regency Park Nursing Center provides good care for my father-in-law. The rooms are adequate for the residents. I think the food and dining room are good enough for the residents. They also have activities everyday. They have bingo, poker, some entertainment, and physical therapies as well. My experience with them so far is better than average.

Jim and Judy June 25, 2015

My brother is a resident at Regency Park and we are very pleased with the care he is getting there. The nursing care is wonderful, the facility is well maintained, and everyone is extremely helpful and caring. We definitely made the right decision in selecting Regency Park for his needs and our peace of mind.

Annette Casatelli June 25, 2015

My mother is a resident at Regency Park, she has been for sometime. Having my mother here really gives me piece of mind, that's a lot said for me, because I would not tolerate anything but the best care. I have tried other agencies, none were up to my standard. I was lucky enough to be greeted by Juda Gutweiner, this was a very difficult time for me, He was very professional, and at the same time very understanding and compassionate. I feel blessed to have him and Regency Park still in my life. No one or nothing compare to him or this facility

Kate Rendel-Smilow June 23, 2015

My Aunt is a resident at Regency Park for the past 2 years. From the very first time I met Juda, I knew we had found a home. Juda continues to be a kind and visible representative for the facility and his integrity is impeccable. The staff on 2 east cannot be more caring, though the job is far from easy. I would highly recommend this nursing home to anyone who is looking for a top place in the area.

Louis10 June 23, 2015

My mom was admitted for rehab, and I'm very satisfied with the quality of care she is receiving. When I leave her at night, I feel very comfortable knowing she is safe and in good hands.

Bill Graber May 19, 2015

Regency has done a great job in caring for our loved one. The staff is highly professional and skilled. Judah is especially attentive.

Claude C. May 11, 2015

Aides, nurses and service are all terrific! It’s such a great place. I love it here!

Kathleen Aquisto May 05, 2015

My husband was depressed and everyone at Regency Park went out of their way to constantly cheer him up. He didn't just receive excellent therapy, but also tremendous compassion. For that I will always be grateful.

Henrietta Turner1 May 05, 2015

Regency is the most clean place I've seen and they take good care of their patients. I've never seen a place like this. The patients get the best care.

Ginny Maio April 23, 2015

I just want to express my thanks to the entire staff of Regency in the care that was given to my mother. Management and I were constantly in communication dealing with her meds. Nursing staff was always pleasant and tended to my mother's needs on a daily basis. She has since passed on a few weeks ago.

Ginny, We thank you with all our hearts for your trust and for your kind words! Best,

Larry Melore April 20, 2015

I've been to 3 other places in the past 4 months. Regency Park is by far the best place I have ever been to and I am extremely happy with the care and therapy. The food is good too.

H. Eamello April 17, 2015

Excellent care for my mother.

Dr. Edward Winer April 08, 2015

The Regency Park Nursing and Rehabilitation facility, is a tenured pedigreed convalescence institute that provides services of comparable quality to its residents.

To be more specific, substantive consideration and receptive sensitivity to the needs of the patients. An element of maturity and patience, are the many qualities which characterize the institutes approach to patients management and requirement.

In retrospect, Regency Park is a very professional, mature and indulgent endowment.

Caring101193150 November 05, 2014

The overall experience with Regency Park was good. The staff was good and friendly, and the food was good. It was a lovely environment they have. They have bingo, crafts, fish tanks, birds,and a nice sitting area. The nurses were friendly.

From Regency Park Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

A quiet and welcoming haven. That’s how many of our residents describe Regency Park. Perhaps it’s our picture-perfect location, the casually elegant lifestyle, or the sense of security and safety that Regency living inspires. Whatever the reasons, the feeling of warmth, caring and freedom is everywhere in this beautiful, home-like setting at the gateway to the Jersey shore.

Nestled in a shady grove of stately oak tress, the 170-bed Regency Park is designed for optimum comfort, safety and accessibility. Our interdisciplinary team of experienced caregivers and support staff is specially trained to meet the widely varying and changing needs of our residents and patients, including the elderly, those suffering from prolonged illnesses or disabilities, as well as those who need short-term rehabilitation. Services range from 24-hour skilled nursing to sub-acute care and assistance with basic requirements of everyday living.

Residents and families alike appreciate Regency Park’s luxurious rooms, sumptuous dining with choice of delicious meals, beautifully appointed living, dining and recreation areas, and stimulating schedule of activities and entertainment. Outside, our park-like grounds, featuring gardens, waterfalls, gazebos, fish ponds and walkways offer a perfect environment for socializing, family visits or quiet reflection.

Convenient to major roadways and public bus and rail transportation, and even water taxi to and from New York City, Regency Park is at the center of one of New Jersey’s most unique areas. Glorious sandy beaches, wooded parklands, rolling hills and spectacular horse farms are all just minutes form our front door. The exciting Shore recreation areas, picturesque Navesink River, historic Atlantic Highlands, exciting shopping malls, and cultural venues galore further add to the Regency Park living experience. Three major hospitals are also located within a few miles of Regency Park.

Unrivaled Dedication and Compassion! We are 5-Star rated! "Where The Caring Comes To Life!"

Features of Regency Park Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Psychiatric care
  • Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.
  • Hospice care

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

• General store
  • 24-hour security gate
  • Features extra: Free Coffee and Nourishment Stations

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

• Staff patient ratio: 6:1
  • Minimum age: 35

• Licenses: CMS

• Financial guidance extra: We help families with the Medicaid application process
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites