Rosary Hill Home

Top Nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Rosary Hill Home

September 01, 2011

By Kathryn Nelson

This is a facility for people who are very sick and dying of cancer. It is a Catholic facility - run by the Dominican Sisters of Hawthorne. It is a wonderful, loving environment. My aunt was a resident there for the last few weeks of her life. She was not a Catholic. Religion was never an issue between her and the nuns who cared for her. They were wonderful to her and helped her come to terms with her death. I can't say enough that's positive about this amazing facility. The facility is supported by donations only.

August 01, 2011

By Peg Conroy1

My husband was a patient there and received the best care I could imagine. The staff is loving and considerate and the atmosphere is pleasant and uplifting -- not an easy task in an end-of-life situation. I found out later that many of my visits were outside of established visiting hours, but no one ever suggested I wasn't welcome and they treated me and my children with the greatest regard.

About Rosary Hill Home

Rosary Hill Home is a nursing home in Hawthorne, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Rosary Hill Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Rosary Hill Home