PowerBack Rehabilitation

3485 Davisville Road,, Hatboro, PA, 19040

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of PowerBack Rehabilitation

sappho May 18, 2015

The three times that my mother was at Power Back, she wound up in the hospital. The last time she was there, I was very concerned about the condition in which I found her. I told the nurse and doctor that I wanted her taken to the hospital, and they told me that she was fine. I insisted and they did call 911. She wound up in intensive care and was septic. The medical staff at the hospital told me not to use that facility again for rehab. After her hospital stay, I had her admitted to another rehab center to get her on the road to recovery and back home.

Dreadful October 10, 2014

My 90 year old mother spent more than 2 weeks here after a stay in the hospital. When she arrived she could walk only 20 feet. When she left she could not walk 10 feet. They mismanaged her medical care as badly. My mother was never incontinent but she reported to me that when she rang for the nurse to assist her to the bathroom they failed to respond and she urinated in her clothes most of the time. Their solution for this was to place her in diapers. The staff are generally incompetant and frequently lie to cover their monstrous actions.

Advocate3 August 07, 2014

Some of the staff is great others not so great. If you are able to communicate well you will do okay here. If you are like my dad who is currently at the facility you will be left alone not checked on and lied to by nurses and staff (not all) my mom is there all day with him now if she wasn't who knows how my dad would have continued to be treated.

Carol K.1 December 02, 2013

I was at Powerback last year after my stroke. I visited them at the beginning of October and stayed there for about three weeks. They had CNAs and they were very lazy. The food was great. You get to pick what you want. They have journaling, music and bingo. They had other things for people to do. We're not to get lazy there.

About PowerBack Rehabilitation

PowerBack Rehabilitation is a nursing home in Hatboro, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact PowerBack Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of PowerBack Rehabilitation

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 215226

Location of PowerBack Rehabilitation