PowerBack Rehabilitation Nursing Home

Overview of Ratings

1.9

January 30, 2015

By scottiepoppa

My wife was in the Willow Ridge Alzheimer's section of the home and till the day that she passed away in the home I feel she got the very best personal care that any one could give a person in her condition, and I would recommend this home to any one with a loved one with a problem, the staff was very caring the home was exceptionally clean all of the time they had all kinds of activities for the patients.

October 10, 2014

By Dreadful

My 90 year old mother spent more than 2 weeks here after a stay in the hospital. When she arrived she could walk only 20 feet. When she left she could not walk 10 feet. They mismanaged her medical care as badly. My mother was never incontinent but she reported to me that when she rang for the nurse to assist her to the bathroom they failed to respond and she urinated in her clothes most of the time. Their solution for this was to place her in diapers. The staff are generally incompetant and frequently lie to cover their monstrous actions.

August 07, 2014

By Advocate3

Some of the staff is great others not so great. If you are able to communicate well you will do okay here. If you are like my dad who is currently at the facility you will be left alone not checked on and lied to by nurses and staff (not all) my mom is there all day with him now if she wasn't who knows how my dad would have continued to be treated.

December 02, 2013

By Carol K.1

I was at Powerback last year after my stroke. I visited them at the beginning of October and stayed there for about three weeks. They had CNAs and they were very lazy. The food was great. You get to pick what you want. They have journaling, music and bingo. They had other things for people to do. We're not to get lazy there.

August 13, 2013

My dad was in the hospital for a month and someone recommended Willow Ridge for his rehab. The food, the room, and the staff were good. He was really sick, he had his own room, and it was okay. Although, non of them is trained enough to help enough.

Features of PowerBack Rehabilitation

Medicare (ratings last updated: 01/24/18)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 01/01/2018

About PowerBack Rehabilitation

PowerBack Rehabilitation is a nursing home in Hatboro, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact PowerBack Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of PowerBack Rehabilitation