PowerBack Rehabilitation

3485 Davisville Road,, Hatboro, PA, 19040

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of PowerBack Rehabilitation

Advocate3 August 07, 2014

Some of the staff is great others not so great. If you are able to communicate well you will do okay here. If you are like my dad who is currently at the facility you will be left alone not checked on and lied to by nurses and staff (not all) my mom is there all day with him now if she wasn't who knows how my dad would have continued to be treated.

Carol K.1 December 02, 2013

I was at Powerback last year after my stroke. I visited them at the beginning of October and stayed there for about three weeks. They had CNAs and they were very lazy. The food was great. You get to pick what you want. They have journaling, music and bingo. They had other things for people to do. We're not to get lazy there.

About PowerBack Rehabilitation

PowerBack Rehabilitation is a nursing home in Hatboro, PA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact PowerBack Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of PowerBack Rehabilitation

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of PowerBack Rehabilitation