Northampton Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center

1028 TOPPING LANE, Hampton, VA, 23666

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Northampton Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center

darksaturn7 October 11, 2011

I don't even know where to begin. This place was considered for my Grandma for all of 10 seconds. Maybe it was the iffy maintained décor. Maybe it was the almost curt attitude of the people at the front desk. Maybe it was the wandering staff. I don't know which bothered me first but this place was not what I'd expect from a nursing home and in not a good way. This place single highhandedly had Ma and I turn and reevaluate options for my Grandma. She (nor anyone else deserved to live in such a cold place. Then in researching these providers later made us glad we went with out gut (and find a way nicer place from Grandma).

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Northampton Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center

Northampton Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Hampton, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Northampton Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Northampton Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 05/18/17)

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff
  • Medicare Provider Number 495367
  • Resident Capacity 70
  • Ownership Type For Profit Corporation

Location of Northampton Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center