Northampton Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center

1028 TOPPING LANE, Hampton, VA, 23666

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Northampton Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center

laydbug May 22, 2013

I highly recommend that you “DO NOT” utilize this facility. The staff is extremely lazy, when you ask for help it takes forever, and management within the facility is just as nasty. Patients are not being watched carefully. My mother has been in this nursing home for over a year. She has fallen over 10 times. On top of all of that, she broke her hip and they NEVER told me. It took a visit to a local hospital in order for me to find out she had an old fracture from a fall. When I report issues they try to cover things up for their staff members. Please be aware. I ask that anyone else that consider this place problematic, please report it. That is the only way we can fight back.

darksaturn7 October 11, 2011

I don't even know where to begin. This place was considered for my Grandma for all of 10 seconds. Maybe it was the iffy maintained décor. Maybe it was the almost curt attitude of the people at the front desk. Maybe it was the wandering staff. I don't know which bothered me first but this place was not what I'd expect from a nursing home and in not a good way. This place single highhandedly had Ma and I turn and reevaluate options for my Grandma. She (nor anyone else deserved to live in such a cold place. Then in researching these providers later made us glad we went with out gut (and find a way nicer place from Grandma).

About Northampton Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center

Northampton Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Hampton, VA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Northampton Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Northampton Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: