Wingate at Hampden Rehabilitative & Skilled Nursing

34 Main Street, Hampden, MA, 01036

Reviews of Wingate at Hampden Rehabilitative & Skilled Nursing

billyblast413 September 15, 2011

A short time ago I visited a nursing home in which my relative was staying. Apon arrival, I didn't think much of the facility, but once I got to know the people that worked there, my attitude soon changed. The people there were exceptional in their attempts to fully satisfy their patients. The food was sufficient, in the terms of acceptability, and the events they had scheduled were engaging. It hurt to visit a relative on such terms, but it felt good to know that they were being catered to. Each visit made me feel more safe. The cleanliness and knowledge of the facility took me by suprise, and touched a part of me that felt damaged by such an occasion. I felt assured knowing my loved one was in safe hands. I would like to thank all in part for not only their time, but the helping hand in which they all lent out to each and everyone in my family.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Wingate at Hampden Rehabilitative & Skilled Nursing

Wingate at Hampden Rehabilitative & Skilled Nursing is a nursing home in Hampden, MA that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Wingate at Hampden Rehabilitative & Skilled Nursing for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Wingate at Hampden Rehabilitative & Skilled Nursing

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Overall: