Prospect Heights Cc

Top nearby Nursing Homes

Reviews of Prospect Heights Cc

Average Rating:

Lusa December 02, 2013

Very disappointed they are very understaffed and more the half of the staff are just going through the motions we are looking for another rehab at this time hoping to move my parent ASAP !!!!also it looks very worn it could use some updating we had used this prospect heights a few years ago and we were very happy with the care it's not the same I would give it a half of a star

prettynana July 21, 2013

This facility is clean. The nurses only are good for giving meds. If your loved one is ill, this is not the place for them. They overlook all necessary medical problems. Wait until it is too late to take to the hospital. Prospect heights is good only for rehab. My husband passed away due to neglect of the medical staff. Please make sure before you choose this plce.

JERV78 July 29, 2011

I WAS AN ORTHOPEDIC REHAB PATIENT AT THIS FACILITY TWICE FOR KNEE REPLACEMENTS... NOT ONLY WERE THE STAFF ATTENTIVE AND FRIENDLY BUT THE ACTUAL THERAPY ITSELF WAS GREAT... I HAD TO LEARN HOW TO WALK ALL OVER AGAIN BOTH TIMES I WAS THERE AND THE CARE AND TIME SPENT WITH ALL OF THE REHAB PATIENTS WAS INCREDIBLE... THE ONLY REASON I DIDN'T GIVE PROSPECT HEIGHTS 5 STARS IS THAT THE FACILITY ITSELF IS SHOWING SIGNS OF WEAR AND NEEDS SOME UPDATING... BEDS ALSO COULD USE REPLACING...

About Prospect Heights Cc

Prospect Heights Cc is a nursing home in Hackensack, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Prospect Heights Cc for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Prospect Heights Cc

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Prospect Heights Cc