Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Greenwood

377 Westridge Boulevard, Greenwood, IN, 46142

Reviews of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Greenwood

lucymgray1 September 30, 2014

My father’s care at this facility has been top notch from the moment he was transferred from the VA Medical Center. I am truly impressed and very thankful for the excellent staff and exceptional facility.

Tom99181450 September 21, 2014

The whole staff is awesome. Therapy did a great job helping him to get his strength back. This is a very nice facility.

Zoomer 73 September 12, 2014

Its was great here. Food was ok. Staff and nurse were awesome. I will come back if I need to.

Caring98233350 September 01, 2014

I have brought my father to Kindred for care and therapy services. During his stay there, the nursing staff acted quickly to send him to the hospital due to his illness. The staff in Kindred were very professional, knowledgable, and caring. I am grateful to them and for all they did for my dad!

GLH46 September 01, 2014

I am grateful for the care that my brother has receieved at Kindred. He had been given days to live from his doctor a year ago. He still battles with multiple diseases and processes that are complicated. I am thankful that Kindred has managed to keep him comfortable and as healthy as he can be while allowing him to have choices about his care. This is a great team of people who keep him living everyday.

Jem1 August 17, 2014

The people in Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation are professional but caring. They always go out of their way to make it feel like home. I would reccommend Kindred to anyone--long term stay or rehab. The food here is also great as well as the rehab staff. On August 2013, I was given a "everyday is a gift" end of life diagnosis. Kindred helped me live a year longer!

Jerry36 August 07, 2014

I want to thank the staff at Kindred Greenwood for the exceptional care they have given to my mother Eileen. My wife and I are so very pleased. You have answered all of our questions from the very start of admission to her health and well being every step of the way. Thank you so much!

pissed off moomoo April 19, 2013

I am a resident os this facility and I have received the worst care I have ever experienced,. I have sat in wet bandages for hours because there is not enough nurses to care for my condition, I understand that there is a nursing problem but why make the other people suffer because there is only one nurse for 19 people at night,

Derwood15 June 30, 2012

My grandmother has been a resident at Regency Place in Greenwood, Indiana for approximately 12 years. Her stay began after suffering a stroke. It's quite amazing the care that my grandmother received. The rehabilitation at Regency Place was terrific; they have an incredibly dedicated staff and have help my grandmother to make an almost complete recovery. However, she is still in need of care but thanks to Regency Place, she is able to maintain a great deal of independence. There is a beautiful aviary located by the dining hall that my grandmother loves. The activities are great a frequent and have a lot of variety too. My grandmother's favorite is the magician that comes in once a month. Regency Place also takes residents that are able out on field trips. They have been to museums, out to eat and frequent the local mall. All-in-all, it's a good place. The only real criticism I have is that the food could be better.

aamcguy April 13, 2012

The care in Kindred is mostly adequate. The nurses are aids are all quite friendly and willing to help out. They seem to have taken a particular liking to my mother because she is younger; she is only in the home because she had the misfortune of inheriting multiple sclerosis. However, despite all of her handicaps, the nurses all seem willing to help out with her and her husband as much as they can.The only real area of concern is that the nurses seem to be hesitant to do anything about urinary tract infections. My mother has a catheter and a natural predisposition toward infections of the sort. It is not at all uncommon for us to get there and see that there is sediment in the catheter tube. However, despite this one fickle, neither of them seen to have a problem with the daily care that they receive. And my mother is able to be much more social than she was before moving in.

From Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Greenwood

Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers offer long-term care and short-term rehabilitation to patients and residents, bridging the gap between hospital and home.

Features of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Greenwood

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Greenwood