NEED HELP FINDING NURSING HOMES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Reviews of Greenville Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Greenville Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
64px
Posted by qumquat June 20, 2015
4.0

I was at Greenville Center for three weeks for rehab. The place is lovely, the grounds beautiful. If you go outdoors there's a beautiful view of the lake. I received excellent care, the rooms were clean, the staff friendly and always willing to do what they could to make me more comfortable. Sorry, but the food was really bad. I was admitted unable to walk or stand. In the short time I was there I learned how to shower by myself, dress myself and get around in a wheelchair, eventually being able to use a walker. I was able to walk out of there, get into the car and climb the stairs to my home. I have continued to improve with out patient therapy.

Greenville Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
64px
Posted by Caring94679550 June 19, 2014
1.0

My father-in-law is at Greenville Skilled Nursing and Rehab currently, and they are not good at all. They are awful. The place is dirty, and the people are terrible. They don’t speak English, and I don’t have problems with people not speaking English, but they don’t talk to you respectfully and they are rude. It's worse, and I wish that he could leave. The only reason why he is there is because it is conveniently located for my mom, who drives back and forth. It's a terrible and horrible place. I don’t like it at all. The food is awful.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 415087

Health
1.0
Overall
1.0
Quality