Top Nearby Nursing Homes
Reviews of Brethren Retirement Community | Nursing Home
Overview of Ratings
November 20, 2012
I am a friend or relative of a resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Brethren Retirement Community
Features of Brethren Retirement Community
Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)
- Medicare Provider Number: 365014
- Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
- Date Certified: 05/01/2017
- Resident Capacity: 130
About Brethren Retirement Community
Brethren Retirement Community is the leading provider of short-term rehabilitation solutions and long-term skilled nursing care. Our dedicated team offers a continuum of healthcare from the time each individual is admitted to our healthcare center through the day they are discharged to home. We believe in quality care, compassion and enhancing the lives of each individual. You can expect to find these values in each and every service we provide.Brethren Retirement Community was one of the first skilled nursing residences in Ohio to embrace the Eden Alternative philosophy of person centered
care which has revolutionized health care residences. Instead of a traditional, "institutional" medical model where residents follow the same rigid schedule, at Brethren Retirement Community the individual's needs and care plan and create a more home-like environment.
Whether you are in the Rosewood Healthcare Center for a long or short-term stay, you are in good hands Our talented, interdisciplinary team includes physical, occupational and speech therapists, dieticians, professional nurses and certified nursing assistants as well as social workers and activity directors.
Home is place for refuge, for building strength, for finding comfort and peace and for feeling loved. The Rosewood Healthcare Center offers a home away from home when caring for yourself or a loved one is no longer possible.
Brethren Retirement Community's Rosewood Healthcare Center offers:
- Skilled 24-hour nursing care
- Outstanding skilled rehabilitation therapies: physical, occupational, and speech.
- Religious services and spiritual care with 2 full-time pastors on staff
- Dedicated professional staff
- Many on-site amenities: library, bank, beauty shop, dental clinics, gift shop, podiatry care, computer access, personal laundry service, housekeeping, vision clinic, hearing clinic, medical director
- Attractive park-like campus setting in a convenient location
- Support groups and special events for families
- Purposeful activities that enrich the creative spirit, stimulate the intellect and create a sense of adventure
- Nutritious, appetizing meals with over 14 entrees options
- Dedicated volunteers and impressive community support
- Admissions accepted 24/7
- Personalized care plan tailored to each resident's unique needs
- Chosen Best Nursing Home 7 years in a row by those who know us best, our community.
- Home-like environment with fireplaces, frequent celebrations, live plants, music and much more
Secured Alzheimer's and Dementia Unit: Yes
Care for residents (living outside of a secured Alzheimer's unit) that have mild Dementia: Yes
Private Pay, LTCI, Medicaid/Medical
TV Room, Parking, Beauty Parlor, House Cleaning, Fitness Center, Hobby/Workshop Area, Volunteer Programs, Laundrey Facilities, Computer Room, Greenhouse/Garden, Guest Rooms, Billiards, Guest Speakers