Golden Livingcenter - Greenville

2910 MacGregor Downs Rd, Greenville, NC, 27834

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - Greenville

August 20, 2013

By Collinswanda

My mother was a resident of Golden Living for a little over 2 years. During that time I felt that my mother was very well taken care of. The nurses and CNA's were very professional, caring and some of the most dedicated and hard working individuals I have ever encountered. She received excellent speech, physical and occupational therapy. The activities and recreation staff was topnotch. I always felt my mom was in loving and capable hands. When my mother passed, one of the activities and recreation staff was by my side. One CNA who was not working at the time of my mother's passing, came out to GLC to be by my side. She also volunteered to give my mom a bath before someone from the funeral home came to pick her up. This was 11:00 on a Saturday evening. I believe this qualifies for going above and beyond the call of duty. Several of the staff came to her funeral. Sending a parent to a nursing facility is never an easy decision, but I was always sure that my mother was given the best care possible.

July 05, 2011

By Doug

The place is quite large, and it's just in the suburban area. The staff is professionals and courteous. I notice a nice sense of humor in several nurses because i over heard them joking and carrying on a conversation with a few residents. I was there to visit my cousin and he told me the staff treats him great and shows him respect and he couldn't ask for a better place to live. During my visit i also notice how clean the place was. The food that was being cooked smelled delicious. As i was leaving, walking out the front entry the staff members at the front desk told me "" have a nice day"" the communications were awesome. Two thumps up

About Golden Livingcenter - Greenville

Golden Livingcenter - Greenville is a nursing home in Greenville, NC that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Greenville for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Golden Livingcenter - Greenville