Maple Manor Health Care Center

515 Greene Drive, Greenville, KY, 42345

Reviews of Maple Manor Health Care Center

MyKyHome June 25, 2013

Mom has been a patient at Maple twice and the care she received was excellent. I feel it is a place where they are treated as a person with respect and compassion. Mom said everyone was very kind and considerate to her, and that they act as if taking care of patients in a privilege and not a job that has to be done. I was in and out of the facility at all hours of the day and evening, never did I hear an unkind word or unpleasant voice from any of them. All of the people I came into contact with were very nice.

I know March 02, 2012

Very impressed with the kind staff and the interaction they had with the residents. The residents were happy and clean. The facility is very clean but does need some updating.

fromafriend February 28, 2012

I have had family and friends in Maple Manor throughout much of my life, and I have visited this facility several times. I am always impressed by the attentiveness of the staff and how knowledgeable they seem to be. For example, we may ask a question about where so-and-so is now or what they've been up to and the staff remembers well their patients. The smell is sometimes foul, but I've never been in a nursing home where this wasn't the case. One thing that Maple Manor does well is going out of their way to help out a patient. One man, my friend, "Keith", has been in a wheel-chair his whole adult life, but it doesn't get him down. The staff supports "Keith" in all of his extracurricular activities and even goes so far as to make him involved in the day-to-day affairs for entertainment. I've been very impressed with how "Keith" has been treated. The food at Maple Manor also looks good and smells good, though I've never had any of it. The halls and bathrooms always are clean, too, which is a plus when going anywhere in public. Overall, this nursing home seems to be a great facility, for the patients, for their families, and for the staff.

From Maple Manor Health Care Center

Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers offer long-term care and short-term rehabilitation to patients and residents, bridging the gap between hospital and home.

Features of Maple Manor Health Care Center

• Health
  • Overall
  • Quality
  • Staff

Location of Maple Manor Health Care Center